Lucius' Enforcer Application #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For your information, this is the same application as the one I posted before, I still have exactly the same opinion and dont think rewriting is needed since this all still applies. Additions will be written in white.

STEAM NAME:
[-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Like I stated above, I have used the same application as I did for my second application since I still have the same opinion and the whole application still applies.

Hello, I have been Helper for quite some time now, and I have enjoyed being it every second of it and ofcourse still do. I really enjoy helping people out, and this role has absolutely made it easier to do so than before. With the role I was able to gain trust much easier and this has helped me teach new players the gamemode. The way of basing, building, making drugs, and much much more. And helper or not, I will always stay helping new players when I possibly can.

After I have become a helper I have interacted with the staff team way more than before, and this has sparkled my interest alot. When I applied for helper, and even just got helper I was saying that I wasnt going to apply for enforcer at all, due to no interests. But this changed dramaticly once I got a better insight in the staffteam. I was able to listen to conversations over TS3, and even was able to had a small say in some rather small things. I have been staff on other games many times before, and this is why I believe I hold some basic qualities needed to be able to actually become an enforcer.

I believe that in the past months I have shown a massive improvement in my behavior. I used to not care about anything and build up quite the record with that, but I think I have shown that I can control myself and know how to stay serious and professional.

Some of my qualities, these are in my opinion the most important ones:

- Professional - I can absolutely have fun, but I will always know when to stay professional.
- Calm - I can stay perfectly calm and calm others when this is needed.
- Active - I am extremely active and have alot of free-time I can dedicate to the server. I am also often online in the early hours when no staff is on.
- Friendly - I am never agressive, or toxic. I am very approachable.
- Confident - I do not doubt myself, I am very confident in making decisions on my own.

Yes, my record is terrible! I know and understand this myself, and I am not going to bend around it. I was a stupid minge, I didnt show any regard for the server rules, and didn't care to much about anything within the community, though since about 7-8 months back I have started playing the server seriously how it was meant to be played, (can be seen on my record) I havent received bans or warnings in months and I can easely control myself. Back then I was just doing stupid stuff.

I would like to again apologize to Collier, Ethan and the administration team. I again wont go into any detail but as stated before, I made a big mistake when I first got helper. This mistake should have never happened and will never happen again. I have learned from it and I have worked towards controlling the specific incident that happend. I had a bad day and decided to log in. (doesnt justify it ofcourse). I promise to all of you, it will NOT happen again.

Like I said before, my record is bad. But I am perfectly able to abide by server rules, and make sure other people follow server rules. My interests back then are nothing compared to my interests now, and I hope that I have proven this by record, and by overal behavior.

If you have any feedback for me directly you can send it in the comments, add me on steam or make a forum PM. Any form of feedback would be massively appreciated since I am looking to improve as much as I can and prove to all of you that I actually can improve! If you disagree to this application then that is completely fine, though like I said, leaving feedback would help me alot in improving!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for reading, if you have any feedback or disagree please leave in a comment.

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
I provided support for @Lucius Husky's previous Enforcer application:
I see you online regularly, and you're always willing to help people and provide advice. The help you give is always accurate and informative. You present the qualities needed for enforcer - calm, collected, and objective.

+support and best of luck with your application!

My opinion hasn't changed; on the contrary, I believe that Husky is doing even more in-game than previously which is fantastic. I was quite surprised when I found out that it had been denied and I hope that this time Husky will receive a positive outcome.

+support and best of luck with your application; third times the charm!

Reaction score
I agree with @Acerius here, Husky is a great person and have been doing a lot of stuff in-game. He was one of the first people I met on Perpheads a while ago and he have always been a great person. I believe he would benefit the staff team and more importantly, the members of Perpheads by being a Enforcer.

+1 support God luck and lets hope you get it! "Fingers crossed"

Reaction score
Going to remain neutral. I've been playing a fair amount recently and I don't really see you online that much, nor do I see you fitting the role very well overall because you seem very reserved overall ingame.

Reaction score
Hi, I am extremely active so it might be that we just miss each other out sometimes. Thanks for the feedback though! I appreciate the effort of posting this.

Reaction score
Good man one of the best players in perp and most memorable hope to see you in staff good luck man u deserve it !!!!

Reaction score
I don't see you helping in chat a whole lot and I see you afk quite a bit. I also see what you replied to @Inchs ' You seem to not take the feedback and repair but instead try to excuse yourself in a way. Anyways goodluck!

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the feedback! What I replied to Inchs was to inform him only.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
My opinion still hasn't changed since your last application, you are very active and do what is best for the community... Giving a big +support from my side.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support He is always on and NEVER toxic, always helping new players. I believe the server would benefit from him getting enforcer.

Reaction score
Having read your application, I’d like to suggest an improvement. Throughout this application, you speak quite a lot about why you feel you’re qualified for the rank but not about why you actually want it. I feel like it’s important that you express your motivations for becoming Enforcer - otherwise how will Administration reviewing this trust that you can maintain self-motivation for maintaining the role? (which being staff is a lot about). Not only this, but your reason for wanting this role is, of course, imperative to their decision. Leaving it open to assumption or interpretation is a fatal mistake.

Reaction score
Hi, I'll respond to you in my reply down below.

I have been staff a few good times on different communities and really enjoyed my time on them, I wasn't too interested in being staff on perpheads in the first place at all. But when I got accepted as helper I got really interested since I got into contact with staff way more, I have been in teamspeak channels with staff dealing with things, I have been able to communicate easier using the staffchat and I just got to know way more behind the scenes.

I was looking to improve the community by becoming a helper and assisting new players and showing them around and this way getting people to stay. I believe I am doing a pretty good job at helping new people aswell and my goal is being achieved. Though I think if I get a chance of joining the staff team and proving myself I can achieve my goal better. Not just by helping people, but by making the community a more save place.

What I am trying to say is, I want to give back to the community. But I also really like to get challenged and I think this is a good step. Also, I had a lot of fun on other communities as staff, I dont think this will be different if I do get the chance.

My interests changed alot when I got helper, and I just really want to be able to prove myself and get to know the staff side of perp.

Thanks for this reply @flugs!

Reaction score
+support

He takes his helper role very serious, i think he could do more for the community if he is an enforcer.

Reaction score
Hi, like I stated on my last application to you. You haven't been online in ages and this way have not seen the improvements I have made. Though thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
For someone who I havent seen on the server for the past few months I dont think ur in a position to criticize Lucius, because when you would have been online once the last months you would have seen that he has been changed and became a lot more serious into the server.

Reaction score
I logged in a few times and you and your friends were annoying you ran me over multiple times, your friends keep telling me that you will mute me for no reason. I told you guys to stop but you just stopped after i made a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.