Lucius' Enforcer Application #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

My reason for applying.

I'll start off by explaining why I am applying, and why I have tried applying a few times already.
Like I have explained in past applications, at first I never had the intention of applying for Enforcer, I applied for helper because I wanted to help new players starting out.
When I first started playing PERPheads, I was being helped and shown around by someone aswell, and I really appreciated this.

I wanted to do the same for other people, give them the chance to be shown around if they like and assist them in starting their journey,
and I think I have done a really good job so far. I have shown many new people the server, and answered their questions/concerns in OOC, HELP and F6.
I have really enjoyed my time as helper, and still very much do.

But after getting accepted and becoming helper my interests in the staff team have really increased.
I sat in teamspeak staff channels waaay more often and had the chance to listen in to certain stuff.

Being staff on servers/games has always really interested me and I have always really enjoyed doing this.
Now I am really curious on how the staff team operates and I would love to be able to assist them.

I want to be able to give back to the community and make sure everyone has a great stay and enjoy their time playing on the server.
This is already possible as helper, but I believe I could do a way better job as an enforcer.

Like I stated before, I have enjoyed every second of being a helper, and I will continue helping people with or without being a helper.

Why I feel I am fit.

I have been a helper for quite a while now. (4 months now) and in this time I have managed to interact alot with staff members.
I already know how certain things work due to this and feel like this will help me if I might get accepted as enforcer.

I have quite some previous experiences (good and bad ones) on other communities and different games.
This includes roleplay, but also non-roleplay. I have also managed a staff team once on a rust roleplay server.
It was the first roleplay server of its kind ever on rust, it sadly closed down after though.

I feel like even though my record is terrible, my record has also helped me to understand the server rules on another level.

My record.

Yes, my record is extremely terrible, I currently have 33 bans and 17 warnings on record.
This is ofcourse unacceptable and doesn't show myself in a very bright light.

But I can assure you, those days are over. This record is from me purposely and knowingly minging around.
I knew what I was doing back then, I am very capable of following server rules and I believe I have proven this with the improvements I have made.

My last ban was end of december 2020. This is 7 months ago.
My last warning was end of september 2020. This is 10 months ago.

I believe that this has proven my ability to follow server rules.

My helper application.

My previous enforcer applications.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: To the people that believe I am not worthy, or disagree. Please leave me constructive feedback for me improve on! We are all human and we should all deserve a chance to improve ourselves. I am not my old me that only minges and shown no regard, I have changed and I hope you are able to notice this.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
your application hurts my eyes, especially the italic text choice on the whole app itself, I thought I was reading a poem at the beginning of it, it took you 33 bans and 17 warnings to actually be able to follow the rules properly? lol, you might say "it's been x amount of months though!" but nobody really changes on the perp and I know it, most people act like they have although this might not be your case this is how I choose to approach it, you also mentioned you feel fit because you enjoyed every minute of it, this doesn't give much for me & other people to go on about if you're ready or not tbh it also doesn't generally sum up the quality you are supposed to bring to the enforcer role to be able to properly do it, u might deserve your helper role I agree yes, but -support from me since ur applying for enforcer and I don't think you'd be able to take it on your hands and actually administrate on the server, still all the best to you with your app

edit: thanks for fixing it, more readable now

Reaction score
The sentence of me enjoying it wasn't meant to be why I feel fit. I do appreciate you giving me feedback instead of just disagreeing to my application, I understand and see your POV.

Reaction score
-support,
If your going for enforcer you shouldn't be using /me's to metagame through walls while in rp situations as a cop. I would also suggest to cut the minging out with prop pushing cars and friends as a joke. Another big issue I found was when you was on duty and had a civ driving around with you spraying crims up.
Although all of this I will say your attitude has strongly changed from when you first started going for enforcer.
Good luck on your app.

Reaction score
Hi, I expected this reply. I am not trying to say you are incorrect, but there are reasons. First of all, the /me was not used to metagame. I didnt act on the information given to me, I didnt use it. All the message did was remind me of something I always say, dont search/hurt the hostage. If I actually acted on the information then I would've stopped negociating or used it and said you were still searching someone. About prop pushing friends/cars, I probably was being funny with a prop once or twice but I dont actually use the prop to ram cars or friends, holding it out with a physgun and just laughing around is no harm done :D. While on duty a civ going around with me spraying crims up is completely correct, this shouldn't have happend and I take blame for it.

I do really appreciate your comment as it is still feedback I can work on and its constructive, if you want to discuss my points adressed feel free to contact me on steam.

Reaction score
As I stated Your attitude has massively changed during your process from user to helper and now going for enforcer. The feedback is fairly given and im glad you took it on the chin. Other than the points I gave out there is nothing much else I seen bad of you.

Reaction score
I can swear that the people who -supported you on your last 3 application will -support again. But i cant prove it. I will stay neutral on this application since i have been inactive and didn't observe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.