Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Minilarro

IN-GAME NAME:
Lars Woll

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702

Norway
1rTnnAq.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I wish to be an enforcer, as I have been a part of this community for 1 year and 5 months now, as I joined the server in February 2014 when invited by a friend I found myself to enjoy this community more than expected. I started to learn as much about the server through help chat, and as it’s quite nice when people respond, I started responding to questions in OOC/help chat, which I found to be quite satisfying at times.

Throughout my stay here for 1 year and 5 months, I have accumulated 0 bans, and 1 warning. I have recently been going over the rules, hoping to have a chance of receiving the rank of enforcer as well and I feel my rule knowledge broad enough to hold this rank.

I have been told that administrating and reports can be enjoyable, and I wish to help more than I can do now through help and OOC chat, and see if administrating can be a new way for me to enjoy this community in a broader way, as well as helping out at the same time.

I have never enforced rules in any game, however I still believe I would be able to do so as I have tried to see how different staff members deal with situations and how to handle difficult players and similiar encounters.

If i were to become enforcer, I believe and hope I would be able to help out more than I can as a normal player, and as I feel like my rule knowledge is broad enough, I think that I would be able to assist the community by using my knowledge, as there are always some rulebreaks that go by on a regular basis that is not handled, due to an overload of reports, which I hope i can help to handle. I also hope that my clean record of bans and warnings can proove that I can handle a (IC) situation without breaking any rules, even though it's not actual evidence that proves of my rule knowledge

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I can mostly be found in one of the general channels whenever playing a game.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Recently, I have had some inactivity, which is due to trips and others such as a scouting trip/etc. due to it being summer vacation, I’d just like to clarify that.

I meet all the requirements to hold the rank of enforcer, which are as follows;

Requirements:

X Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

X No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.

X You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them

X You must have access to and use a microphone.

X You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Thank you for reading!

*Added a new section regarding how I could assist the community, as recommended by MattIs*

Last edited:

MattIs

Hey Minilarro,
May I recommend adding a section on how you becoming an Enforcer would assist the community?
Other than that, nice application.
Thanks

User0

- Never seen in you in TS
- Seen you once in role play a few weeks ago
- Never see you in help or OOC
- Application doesn't say anything about enforcement.
--------------
- Good application
- No bans
- One warning

I'm on everyday for a few hours so there's no way to say that I'm not active enough to see you.
Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.