Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: TaliaKuznetsova

ROLEPLAY NAME: John Perkins

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43037774

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

It's been on the server 7-8 years by now and It's been a ride. I've had a few fuck ups and had my share of bans and warns but it did teach me valuable lessons and I've not had one in ages because of these lessons. However, one thing has always remained consistent and that is whenever I play, which is usually 2pm to 4am EST, there are not a lot of admins on in the later hours. With the recent server crash attempt and how we as players had to clean up the props manually it made me realize that we need more staff on at later hours. It's not going to be easy but I'm going to put the same dedication I do to the fire service into the server because it means the same to me, this server has been in my life for almost half of it and honestly it's been the best time I’ve ever had and hope to keep having more fun times.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I want to thank Dave (John Mawr), SamS, and Boris Lagunov for encouraging me to do this and helping me through it. Now as for things of note, I am an active fire fighter and in class as well meaning there are times I will be unavailable or have to leave early. However, Efan knows this and said it was ok. I am on late at night usually as opposed to the day time but that's the time we need the most staff.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month )✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. ✓

Reaction score
+rep man is nice and helpful seen him help a lot of people. would highly recommend him as an enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.