Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Enforcer - Zetamus / Steve Possible's Enforcer Application

INGAME-NAME:
Steve Possible

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:73085415

Why should I be Enforcer?
The reason why I should be a Enforcer is that I think I can take the responsibility in situations on Perpheads. I love helping people and see how they learn from your sayings
and remembers you're here to help. I see rule breakers all the time and I do my best to tell them what they did wrong. I am friendly and I read rules every day to remember them. I make new friends every day and allways help new people. I play a lot so sometimes i just stay in server alone next to city hall and hope that someone new comes so i can show him around. as i said i love when you help someone and they learn and probably comes to you ask something again its just amazing feeling. If i dont get Enforcer "job"
it doesn't mean i stop helping people. (Giving you access to Enforcer will give you more opportunities to have more responsiblity)
with prop placeing and all best way is to think real life.
I love perpheads comminity they handle situations well and best way they can. Server is about SeriousRP but people is still having fun and i love that.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER?
yes. i was Mod in runescape private server for 1 year but it was like 3 years ago. there was no rule breakers but i was just helper and yeah...

Do you have anything else to say?
its funny because sometimes its just me in server and when this Automatic server Restart comes. it's my time to sleep :D

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. almost 2 weeks.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

Contact me on:
- Steam (Zetamus)
- Skype (z3tamus
- Teamspeak (Zetamus)
- On Perpheads

Hax

Reaction score
+1

Please enter a message with at least 10 characters

Reaction score
Hax said:
+1

Please enter a message with at least 10 characters
It'd be good if you could put reasons why you support the guy. Just adding a +1 doesn't really give an insight on the player when Senior Administration are picking candidates.

Reaction score
Oo this is interesting :D
This guy told me everything about PERP and helped me get started. He is reliable and a cool guy. I'm not sure if this help him out but
+Support from me :)

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
Oo this is interesting :D
This guy told me everything about PERP and helped me get started. He is reliable and a cool guy. I'm not sure if this help him out but
+Support from me :)
Thanks man :D means a lot :D

Reaction score
Haven't really seen you in-game. (mostly because i am very inactive atm)
But everyone likes you so you must be a very nice guy that has a great chance of becoming a enforcer.
Good luck with your application mate :)

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Haven't really seen you in-game. (mostly because i am very inactive atm)
But everyone likes you so you must be a very nice guy that has a great chance of becoming a enforcer.
Good luck with your application mate :)
Thanks man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.