loejseren / Abdi Abdullah's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
loejseren / Abdi Abdullah's enforcer application.
IN-GAME NAME: Abdi Abdullah

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61029503

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel like you should be an Enforcer because I love to enforce the rules and see other people enforce the rules and Role-play, that is what makes me feel happy. I love to socialize, role-play and I really enjoy playing as an Officer that is what I've been doing most of my time here on the server.
I feel like I know the rules very well, i always want to help and i act calm, and I feel like I can handle rule breakers. But one thing I do love is to help new players because when I first joined my two friends helped me a lot, they taught me not to break rules and I'm very thankful, and I want to do the same thing to every new player. Recently I've helped a few starting and they still seem to be playing and having fun.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This is my first RP server ever and I'm on normally 8 - 12 hours a day. ( Sorry for my English )

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can find me on TS3 ( TeamSpeak guy / ABDI ) or Steam - [PH] loejseren.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. Yes, I've got a bit over 3 weeks.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. I don't have any bans or warnings.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. I feel like I understand the rules very well.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. I do have a microphone

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+ Support He is an awesome guy to roleplay with, he knows the rules and he is very friendly. Hope you make it into the staff team.
Thanks, it really means a lot!

Reaction score
jagace said:
Loejseren is a very cool and kind person, I think he's fit for this position, he's very friendly and a good roleplayer, hope you do get accepted.
+support
Thank you!

Reaction score
This is an easy + Support. 'Abdi' has shown a very good roleplay technique, he takes it very serious. He is also a very active and helpful player in this community, he knows the rules with 0 bans and 0 warnings which is a very nice record to have. I would love to see you In the staff team.

Reaction score
Abdii! You're such a nice guy to get a long with, easy to talk to. Always abiding by the rules! Big +Support :)

Reaction score
Ok, Sorry abdi, but i will not give any kind of support here. i will just say what i feel..

U need to use the helpchat more and be more active on the teamspeak. i know you are on, but you rarely talk, which is not good.
ive never actually seen u "Enforce" any rules? like tell people OOC or LOOC that they are breaking them, but you have not broken any rules yourself. which is a positive thing. so when u start to be more active on Teamspeak and in the Help chat. ill give u my support.

Sincerly GriiM.

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
Ok, Sorry abdi, but i will not give any kind of support here. i will just say what i feel..

U need to use the helpchat more and be more active on the teamspeak. i know you are on, but you rarely talk, which is not good.
ive never actually seen u "Enforce" any rules? like tell people OOC or LOOC that they are breaking them, but you have not broken any rules yourself. which is a positive thing. so when u start to be more active on Teamspeak and in the Help chat. ill give u my support.

Sincerly GriiM.
It's not a players job to "enforce" the rules in ooc or looc.

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:

Sincerly GriiM.
An Enforcer is "here" to enforce the rules @ his/her location. Also a player should not enforce the rules ( I know why :p )There is no requirment that you need to be active on teamspeak.

Reaction score
++Support Very understanding guy very active in teamspeak He even saved my ass from a ban, Generally nice guy to be around.

Reaction score
Neutral, ok, you are active, i see you many times in the server but i really dont know how your RP is, if you know the rules... Sorry, it will be a Neutral

Reaction score
+ Support.

Clearly the best candidate for this job.
With 0 warnings and 0 bans this is solid proof that you at least try to follow the rules.
You are active
You are on team speak.

Reaction score
-Neutral.

Everything seems brilliant, no bans, no warnings and you have a nice playtime.
The problem is I've never seen you show a display of enforcing to any other players, the majority of the time I see you, you are driving about.

Bow

Reaction score
+/- Never saw you RPing ever, you just act like a bystander all the time.

Reaction score
+ support, never see you break any rules. Never seen you on the wrong side of an admin sit and since I have started rp'ing with you I realise a lot of new players could benefit from your expieriance.

Status
Not open for further replies.