Enforcer Application: Tim Meijer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have dyslexia
Umm... alright, I gotta be careful here with saying my opinion to not hurt any feelings of anyone.
First off, if I write something in a bad way: I have nothing against you, didn't ever see you in a bad way,
I have no big experiences with you, so I can't +support or -support this 100%'ly.
Good point, your last ban was made about 1 1/2 years ago.
But to be honest here, even it is not your fault that you have "that", there are some kind of requirements which you need to think off. It may be from being active at all time to being confident with the laws and rules. So I am not really sure about your activity in the TeamSpeak Server and the help chat. Also be sure that you know that there are "rulebreakers" which are not friendly at all times, and maybe laugh about your Dyslexia.
If you're writing another application if this gets denied, be sure to work on the following:
  • Your activity in the help chat and in the TeamSpeak server
  • Showing that you know the rules to the adminstration team
  • Work on your behavior towards (a) community member(s)
    Honestly, you are often arrogant, pretentious and a know-it-all with a short temper

Reaction score
I'm not giving my support on this application.

You're often immature.
You get angry easy.
You annoy a lot of people.

Only recently you were ran over on the bridge and you were complaining in the ooc chat, something a potential Enforcer should not be doing.

I recommend you try to change the way you think and play perp.

Reaction score
Right, I haven't actually seen you on the server for ages.
The only few times I've seen you were when you were SWAT the whole time which requires barely any roleplay.

-Support

M

Reaction score
This is your first post of 2016:
6ac3b83bff.png

Your activity doesn't really come close to warrant meeting the basic requirements. The application is lacklustre and I rarely see you participate in the community anymore.

-SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.