[Enforcer Application]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hobo Dan
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63367188
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: 400 hours gameplay Been playing gmod since 2012.
Here is a list of reasons why I should be an enforcer:
I come on the server when its open (I sent out a suggestion can you have a look at it)
I do enjoy resolving problems and helping people.
I don't have a bad record on PERP.

Ive never actually been a high rank on the server or anything like so I want to try it

F
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Ive mentioned everything I have done or thought of please respond as soon as possible

CONTACT INFORMATION: No response

Reaction score
I have to say that this is a horrible application because you answered why should you be an enforcer that you had been playing gmod for 400 hours.... That does not make you qualified at all in any way. I will -support this.

Reaction score
sorry but
-never have seen you before
-ive 700 hours of Gmod and 640 should be of anothers server
-You should chnage the title of your application and its format
- -support

Reaction score
- Support, I have been playing Gmod since 2008 and I have 1,647 hours, should I be an Enforcer?

ind

Reaction score
Okay, firstly from the looks of things you haven't put much effort in this application and that does play a huge part, I've seen you in the server a couple times so try and play more, improve your application and I might change my mind :), until then Neutral.

Reaction score
If I add up all the gmod playtimes in all my steam accounts I get something like 4000 hours of gmod. In your way of thinking, I should be a Super Elite Master Admin then, lol.

Reaction score
I have never seen you before, and your reasons why you should be come an enforcer are just silly, and so is the rest of your application to be honest.

-Support

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
- Support, I have been playing Gmod since 2008 and I have 1,647 hours, should I be an Enforcer?
Depends how long have you been on there server and have you ever tried applying for this

Reaction score
Well all your Support is good and I respect that so I will try in future and ill see what happends

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
I have been on the server for around 170 hours I think, and no, I have not yet applied for the Enforcer position. Good luck

Reaction score
Ruby said:
If I add up all the gmod playtimes in all my steam accounts I get something like 4000 hours of gmod. In your way of thinking, I should be a Super Elite Master Admin then, lol.
Lol ruby XD

Status
Not open for further replies.