Enforcer Balthazar Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Balthazar Hawkins and my old name Johnny Quid

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:40367142
WHY SHOULD I BE ENFORCER:
I feel that i am ready for this position. I am playing on the server almost a year i love this server and i would like to help the server and this community.

I am active on the server every day for 3-4hours and i think that i am one of the most expirienced players on the server. I have more than a month playtime on Perpheads and 1900 hours on garrys mod. I am trying to be friendly and kind with others. I am helping new players in /help chat or drive them aroung the city.
I like roleplaying as a mayor or SS but after the name change people dont vote me for mayor. :/ Sometimes i open gun stores (when i have money to craft weapons) or doing other gang actions.
I see rulebrakers every day on the server and i am trying explain them what they did wrong or remind them the rules. If this doesnt work i am reporting them.
I think i can handle enforcer/admin situation if you give me a chance. I have all the requirements and the expirience needed for this position.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Nope never in Rp server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This is the 4th time applying for this position i think i am finally ready .If you give me a chance i wont dissapoint you.

1) [X] I have 1 month playtime.
2) [X] No VAC bans.
3) [X] No recent ingame bans on record.
4) [X] I understand and i know the rules.
5) [X] I have access to a microphone and i am using it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is Balthazar Hawkins. If i am not online on steam you can send me e-mail:[email protected] i also have skype.
Thanks for your time and i hope this time you will accept me.

Reaction score
Clean up your app a tad, but other than that, hesitant +support mainly because of your dedication to the server

Reaction score
+++/- support Nice guy that has a good knownlegg of the rules and is active on the server. But.... Your accent (No offence) is quite.... Meh (Mostly because you're from Greece). Sometimes I have/had that I couldn't hear what you said and I think more people have/had that that. Good luck with your application though mate :)

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
+++/- support Nice guy that has a good knownlegg of the rules and is active on the server. But.... Your accent (No offence) is quite.... Meh (Mostly because you're from Greece). Sometimes I have/had that I couldn't hear what you said and I think more people have/had that that. Good luck with your application though mate :)
I know man you dont need accent to speak Greek and this affects my English accent.

Reaction score
I know you mean well but I agree with Toffelfabriken, you're not Enforcer material.

I know you might think i'm harsh, but that's just how it is. If you really try over the next week, you'll get it for sure. I wish you the best of luck my friend :D

Reaction score
–support There was a situation when i was on a raid as a cop i was the only one but you had a friend, You finished raiding then i came and you were under gun point, someone wad on the stairs, so i moved my view a bit and saw legs and you. Then you pulled a gun and started shooting, i as a professional shooter killed you, but lost your friend becouse, i was injurd and exited the apartmen. I called for backup. Anyways i made a report and uploaded a video. Sended it to Swiper he didnt do anything, but said that he will talk to you. That probably was a admin sit. So you broke 3.4 (i am on my phone) I might be mistaken if it was you. Or just your friend cant remember

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
–support There was a situation when i was on a raid as a cop i was the only one but you had a friend, You finished raiding then i came and you were under gun point, someone wad on the stairs, so i moved my view a bit and saw legs and you. Then you pulled a gun and started shooting, i as a professional shooter killed you, but lost your friend becouse, i was injurd and exited the apartmen. I called for backup. Anyways i made a report and uploaded a video. Sended it to Swiper he didnt do anything, but said that he will talk to you. That probably was a admin sit. So you broke 3.4 (i am on my phone) I might be mistaken if it was you. Or just your friend cant remember
Yup, It was you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh9JkiATrLY

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
We called an admin this day. You were looking upstairs i tried to take my gun out and shoot you Swiper saw my demo. This happened before 2-3months maybe more.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Good guy, and knows all the rules and stuff but you have one awful mic.

+++/- Support
Thanks man and i think my mic is fine i am not sure for yours :/

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Good guy, and knows all the rules and stuff but you have one awful mic.

+++/- Support
Your mic is indeed horrid.

BillySavery

-Support There was a situation last week or somewhere around that time and I mugged you and took so much drugs off you, you called over Hugh and we discussed the rules and me and Hugh both knew I was in the right and you didn't seem to understand our point of view therefore I wouldn't say that you are Enforcer material because you couldn't understand the rules we was pointing out.

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
-Support There was a situation last week or somewhere around that time and I mugged you and took so much drugs off you, you called over Hugh and we discussed the rules and me and Hugh both knew I was in the right and you didn't seem to understand our point of view therefore I wouldn't say that you are Enforcer material because you couldn't understand the rules we was pointing out.
I remember the situation and no i dont accept this you told me that you are new in LOOC and you need a ride when i show you were the FD is you mugged me you are rullebraker for me.

BillySavery

For anyone reading allow me to explain: If I say down the mic "I am new in town can you show me to the FD", you replied in LOOC "Can you repeat that",because of your lag you said, So I did in LOOC, because you started the convo in LOOC we then went back to RP and then I mugged you at the FD, I also said "I am new to this town" not "I am new to this game" You need a better perspective on the situation because if a high ranking member of staff said I am in the right without even needing to see the demo then you need to re-think the whole situation, it was a planned attack for a day and I wouldn't just fuck it up because I am an experienced mugger. After the admin sit you then said you was quitting the server because of what happened and now you are back, so you rage quitted which isn't a good look and your english is very poor!

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
For anyone reading allow me to explain: If I say down the mic "I am new in town can you show me to the FD", you replied in LOOC "Can you repeat that",because of your lag you said, So I did in LOOC, because you started the convo in LOOC we then went back to RP and then I mugged you at the FD, I also said "I am new to this town" not "I am new to this game" You need a better perspective on the situation because if a high ranking member of staff said I am in the right without even needing to see the demo then you need to re-think the whole situation, it was a planned attack for a day and I wouldn't just fuck it up because I am an experienced mugger. After the admin sit you then said you was quitting the server because of what happened and now you are back, so you rage quitted which isn't a good look and your english is very poor!
You shouldnt reply at LOOC i wrote in LOOC because i was talking about the lagg. If you are talking about lagg or something about your graphic card,bad internet connection you should talk in OOC. If i was yelling in Local chat i am lagging repeat please it would destroy the rp. And you wrote in LOOC because" i started writing there" this is bad excuse i was at FD for giving a tour to a new guy . And about that : "I am new to this town" not "I am new to this game (i thought that you are new in paralake town). I was there ooc for giving you a tour because you wrote in (LOOC) i am new to this town can you show me the FD. I am sure that you tricked many players with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.