Enforcer Balthazar Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillySavery

No you are the first actually because I originally asked you down the microphone to take me there and then I repeated myself in LOOC because you said "You was lagging" You asked me to repeat it, in the LOOC,I also said after that, that the question was meant for Local and we continued the RP, as Hugh said, you was first summoned there in Rp and OOC, he also said that you should have asked me to repeat myself in Local chat or down the mic not in LOOC. Basically you raided the wrong people, took my drugs whilst I wasn't there and was on the bad end of mugging and by bad end I mean I took your 200 weed and cocaine and you rage quited because you mis interpreted the chats. :)

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
No you are the first actually because I originally asked you down the microphone to take me there and then I repeated myself in LOOC because you said "You was lagging" You asked me to repeat it, in the LOOC,I also said after that, that the question was meant for Local and we continued the RP, as Hugh said, you was first summoned there in Rp and OOC, he also said that you should have asked me to repeat myself in Local chat or down the mic not in LOOC. Basically you raided the wrong people, took my drugs whilst I wasn't there and was on the bad end of mugging and by bad end I mean I took your 200 weed and cocaine and you rage quited because you mis interpreted the chats. :)
You are right but no you should repeat that in local chat and the reason i rage quit : I was waiting 10minutes for an admin because a guy killed me while i was loading and i lose my gun. When i was waiting for an admin you came and mugged me i lose 50k in drugs. All this wouldnt happened but i was in wrong place wrong time. I wouldnt be there but i got rdmed and i respawned in wrong place wrong time. But this isnt your fault. I didnt rage quit because i lose 50k in drugs i can earn 150k in 1hour. I ragequit because none of the admins responded in my report when i got rdmed they were just driving around with their cars and ingoring me.

BillySavery

They may have been dealing with other reports fella, granted why this enforcer role is up.

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
They may have been dealing with other reports fella, granted why this enforcer role is up.
I understand when admins are busy with reports or they are roleplaying but this day they werent busy. I remember one of them cdmed me by accident with his expensive car. Another one was looking what weapons to buy at city shops and there are a couple of mods which they like messing around with others and they never respond at reports. That is why i am applying for enforcer i will try to help and respond not dealing with less important situations.

Reaction score
Hey buddy shush! You're wrecking this man's thread. Take it privately or drop it!

Reaction score
Sorry but you get my - Support.

You don't know the rules enough
You are not active enough
Your microphone and English is not the best.
You don't like to admit when you are wrong.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Hey buddy shush! You're wrecking this man's thread. Take it privately or drop it!
Not to mention Billy Savery is not up to date on his roleplay standards...

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Sorry but you get my - Support.

You don't know the rules enough
You are not active enough
Your microphone and English is not the best.
You don't like to admit when you are wrong.
1) I think i know the rules. My last ban was almost 2months ago and it was a misunderstanding situation. There is no rule for this ban but i understand why Nate banned me. And 3bitzeret or Evil gave me a warning before a couple of weeks they didnt notice what i did. It was a panic action and i wanted pay for the damage caused so i reported my self.
2) I am sorry about that but in Greece we are writing 1-3exams every day for 2weeks.
3) I dont know about my microphone but i agree about my accent and my grammar.
4) Why that?

Status
Not open for further replies.