[Enforcer] BelgLmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tyrese Jamallkins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be an Enforcer because I know the rules very well and I try to enforce them as much as I can, however I also understand that the rules are a bit 2-sided so I will always ask another staff member or think very wisely before taking any action. I know how to administrate a server well. I will be strict but fair, in other words, I will punish rule breakers and make sure they get what they deserve, but I will not give someone a huge ban for something small or unneeded , unless a higher rank tells. As to what I can offer to the server that is 'special', I can only offer my time and dedication. I've wanted to join the admin team for a long time on PerpHeads, however, it never felt like the right time, untill now. I would also like to state that I have been banned sometimes, although it was when i was just starting out to play Perp and i've always been playing GTA and Call of Duty :D, but a ban is a ban.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I have been an admin on other servers, however never a PERP server. I've also hosted my own Minecraft server for over 4 years and met alot of rule breakers :D
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I handle the English language well (i'm studying Modern Languages and english is a big part in it. I can type pretty quick, I do have a good mic.. I have enjoyed making both allies, and enemies in-game, and I hope I am not either +Supported or -Supported for these reasons. Also, i've took a break from 3 weeks due to exams,but I'm back now, and you will certainly see me being more active both in-game and on the forums. I would also like to say, thanks for taking the time to read this application, and all comments are appreciated. And yes, I do have a VAC ban but that was because I joined a hacked COD MW2 server and they thought I hacked but its complicated. Hopefully this doesnt take my chances away :S
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: BelgLmfao,
and I'm pretty often on TeamSpeak.

Reaction score
I think you're an incredibly friendly guy, however, the only thing that would stop me from +Supporting this is your current bans on record and warnings.

b660507f11.png

66f7cdf526.png

In my eyes, you have blown any chance in becoming a Staff member, -Support. Anyway, good luck.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
Like 4 of the bans are invalid though but i appreciate your response :S
I completely understand that completely however the other bans do massively contribute to your reputation.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
Like 4 of the bans are invalid though but i appreciate your response :S
I understand that but most of them were in my early playing time and some are invalid due to some missunderstandings. I understand the rules alot more now.

Reaction score
+/--
+
Support because you're a very friendly guy and never cause any problem in my view
-Support because you didn't really use your voice yet (I believe) and I think that's a problem when becoming a staff member :/
-Support , you probably know why. 9 bans on record. I understand that some are invalid and stuffs but some of them are very serious. Like Swiper said, you may blown your chance to become a staff here. (Im exactly the same :p)

Anyhow,

fetch

Status
Not open for further replies.