[Enforcer] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lets just start off with the bad to get it out first. Yes I was banned once, but I had to go to a funeral, and I wasn't clear on if I could go or not yet and I thought that I was clean. I did end up getting unbanned. I have gotten in trouble a few times other than that just like every other normal player that plays on this server has. Now to move onto the good. I think I am finally starting to get Perp Heads and what it's all about. I just donated today, and I love it already. I already administrate, moderate, and even manage some servers. I have a lot of experience with servers and being a staff member, and would love to be staff for this server. I know the rules, appropriate punishments and everything that comes along with moderating servers. I am fond with the rules and laws, and want to help enforce them. I know this really is a long shot, but I enjoy the staff and players, and would love to be one of the Enforcers making the server a better place. I hope to join you guys in a staff position! :)

- Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.