[Enforcer] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ethan Limsley

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe that I should become an Enforcer because I feel that I can be a good one. I also feel that I should become an Enforcer because I see players everyday breaking the rules and others not doing anything about it. I am a very active player and in my opinion, a great staff member too. I have very good grammar and can speak very well english. I can communicate with even the toughest players and can usually figure out a solution for rule breakers. I feel like I know the rules quite well and that I could enforce them properly. I have two bans on record ( Perpheads bans ) and no VAC bans. I feel that bans shouldn't matter in this occasion unless they were serious bans. My two bans were for stupid mistakes that I made and am honestly sorry about, and they were only two days aswell. I feel that I am a very good RP'er and that I could help improve others RP'ing and rule following if I were to become an Enforcer. Many people have been with me in an RP situation and I believe that they can support me in saying that I am a good RP'er and a good rule follower. I have a total of four, almost five ( I believe) days of playtime and I know that that doesn't fit the limit, however I still feel that I am qualified to still be an Enforcer. However I am fine with becoming a Helper aswell in case that the time restraints are very strict. I would love to help out the server even more than I already can as a regular player and Enforce the rules and help make the server a better RP'ing place.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I have been on quite a few. However they were not Garrys Mod servers but very similar in the sense of RP. I am a very trusted administrator on these other servers and they are quite popular aswell. I infact own one currently and find that I own it quite well. ( Just my opinion )

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would love to hear your feedback about my application and my in-game activities. If you give me + Support or - Support or +/- Support please give a reason why so that I may explain my reasoning and improve my application for the better. Any support would be appreciated, aswell as negative support ( Only if you feel that I have done something negatively. ) would be appreciated so that I know where to improve. All feedback is great! Thanks :)!
* I have good understanding of the rules
* I have been with the community since December ( I joined the site in January )
* I would be fine with Helper aswell if you do not think that I am generally ready for the Enforcer rank.
​* I would love to help out the server even more than just donating, and I plan on continuing to donate even after my 90 day VIP time runs out!

CONTACT INFORMATION I'll give my skype to admins if needed. My steam is: Blackdown or [PH] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.