[Enforcer]Crystallize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Jordan Meyer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:73384381

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:I have been playing on PerpHeads for about 4 months now (I have resently changed my name from★MagicSprinkle★ to Crystallize witch is why you might not recognise me)and think I have gained a good understanding of all the rules E.g Fail RP, Stalling RP and Fear RP. I have also read all the Rules for the server. I also enjoy helping people that are new too the server and help get them started, I would also help other players that just need a bit of guidance. I play on the server fairly regularly (at least 2 times a week). I have also had some experiance with being a staff member on a server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a Moderator on a DarkRP server GamingGods.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have also donated 2 times to help the server.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam= Crystallize

Reaction score
- Support.

- You joined the server recently, then went inactive for a while
- Left out requirements, etc.
- Completely inactive on the forums - Only two posts, made only in this thread -
- You don't seem to try to help any players or RP much. ( Inactive )
- You are still very inactive and I haven't even seen you online under this name

Reaction score
-Support
-Because of you don't seems to be active
-You don't have enough knowledge about the server rules I believe
- I havent seen you on the server?
Be more Active & Try to help the enforcers and you maybe will be accepted to be an enforcer in future!

Reaction score
-Support, I don't think you are ready to be enforcer, I think that you need to be more active on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.