[Enforcer] wolde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: wolde Nissan

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:29573502

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

When I started on the server, I meet Abdi. He learned me many of the rules I didn’t understand or didn’t know, after I had wrote the rules. after sometime I got the rules in my head and I feel like I need to help people to learn them to. Since I have meet many admins and I like to take with many of them, and I like when they help people. I Now cannot stop myself in apply to be an enforcer, I just love to see how they help people and every time there is a admin taking to someone I just look and see what he is doing for learn.

I have been on this server for 2-3 month, and I really like to play in here. I play on the server every day. I have had various conversations with rule breakers, and I have been unable to do something, as I am not an enforcer. I play on the server 3-4 hours every day, I have played a lot so now I need something new to take me to, and I always wanted to be a player that help people (with power) on a RP server like this with serious rules. I feel like I know the rules very well, I always want to help, I act nicely to people, and I feel like I can take care of rule breakers.

I have enforced various situations but the people I try to help, did not listen to me or just leave me. If I had some more power like an enforcer, I think the people will listen to me and they cannot just run away.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:I have been admin on many servers on css or Minecraft. I have never been admin or Enforcer on a Garry’s mod server and I really want to try.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:I have been there sometimes but not every day. The last weed I have been on every day. For playing ccs or for chill with people and play some Garry’s mod.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I have played a lot of RP on many servers. I am a person that really want to stop some rule breakers. I have not played Garry’s mod for like 1 year now but now, I am back and I still know the basic rules. I have played on RP server the most of my time on Garry’s mod and I have played Garry’s mod for 1800 hours. I got 2 warnings on the server and I have learn from 1 of them the other was a mistake in my eyes (another history).

I have just helped the server by getting 2 people banned, the 2 guys had 2 acc. One of them got perm ban and the other person got 6 mouth. (Ask Mannerwaffel). NP J

CONTACT INFORMATION

TeamSpeak: wolde
Steam: wolde

Reaction score
I never see you really in ooc, And i never saw you ic, And sadly i don't have teamspeak, But i don't see you helping players, In help chat, And i have NO IDEA who you are, I never really saw you ingame. NEUTRAL

Reaction score
I -support this due to the fact that I just gave you a warning and you did not know that it wasnt allowed so you dont know the rules to an extent that you can enforce them

Reaction score
I -support this due to the fact that I just gave you a warning and you did not know that it wasnt allowed so you dont know the rules to an extent that you can enforce them
If you say i dont know the rules i of cause will say i do. but yea you took me in a rule and i know that i cant do what i did. I couldn't remember that rule and i am sry about it. you gave me a warning for that and i learned from it. I have the rule in my head now so okay maybe i didnt know that one rule, cant you see that i have typed this in my applyment?

Reaction score
I'm gonna give a - Support.

Due to:
- Having a warning recently (John Daymon said),
- I don't see you on server too many times; (Not saying that you are not active)

- You just said (on your reply to John Daymon) that you couldn't remember certain rule, an ENFORCER knows all the rules to be able to Enforce them, also he doesn't forget a rule, so in my opinion, this shows that you are not ready to take this position.

- TraxØGJ

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm gonna give a - Support.

Due to:
- Having a warning recently (John Daymon said),
- I don't see you on server too many times; (Not saying that you are not active)

- You just said (on your reply to John Daymon) that you couldn't remember certain rule, an ENFORCER knows all the rules to be able to Enforce them, also he doesn't forget a rule, so in my opinion, this shows that you are not ready to take this position.

- TraxØGJ
så because you didnt remember one little rule then you cant be enforcer i see. but i just got told the rule and i will not miss any rules agian. WOW if you dont see me on the server every day. idk what you are doing then? i am on the server every day 3-5 hours idk why you dont see me. i am on the server so much, i think maybe to much

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support. Here is a video of you randomly demoting me for a thing i didn't do. You said that i rammed your car, officers cars and the bridge. Then you said You drive like shit you shit and continued to insult me. I said that i can arrest you for that. Then you said that you own us and you're the boss. Here is a video:

Also i wanted to say that i will arrest him if the verbaly abuses, but he got mad and didn't allow me to finish

Reaction score
-Support. Here is a video of you randomly demoting me for a thing i didn't do. You said that i rammed your car, officers cars and the bridge. Then you said You drive like shit you shit and continued to insult me. I said that i can arrest you for that. Then you said that you own us and you're the boss. Here is a video:
Dude i saw you drive into a police car and i am so sure you drive into orther thinks. I demoted you for doing that and i dont know why you want to make this report on here and not in the server /report. There was alot of guys driving so badly as a police right there i in my eyes i saw you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support Due to the recent warning, not being very active in /help, and a few other minor things. Not good enforcer material in my opinion.

Reaction score
With all of the stuff previously mentioned in other replies, I will go ahead and -support this as well.

Reaction score
-Support Due to the recent warning, not being very active in /help, and a few other minor things. Not good enforcer material in my opinion.
Allen i cant be active in all the /helps and i am active in /help what are you taking about! i help people every day in /help i always take a /help if i want to i dont take them like every 10 min. but i take some? idk why you telling i am not man....

Reaction score
I never see you really in ooc, And i never saw you ic, And sadly i don't have teamspeak, But i don't see you helping players, In help chat, And i have NO IDEA who you are, I never really saw you ingame. NEUTRAL
what... i am on every day i really dont think you are looking in chat and i dont just type random shit in ooc and i help people sometime. i really dont think you are looking good then...

Reaction score
Now, what to say about Wolde..

You're a nice guy when it comes down to it, it's very easy to ingage in conversations with you and you're a funny guy, however..

I dont feel that you're enforcer material, you have recieved warnings by both me and John Daymon, showing that you dont fully understand the rules enough to not break them.

Now, I'm not saying that you could never be an Enforcer, all im saying is that you need to show everyone that you're able to handle the position of an Enforcer.

Im sorry, but for me it's a -Support

P.S - Please use the comment function and dont quote everyone's answers, it fills up the commenting section way to much.

Reaction score
My fellow Wolde,
your a very funny and very cool man but I think your not ready for this post now , I think you should be a bit more active on TS and dont get so much warnings then it should work. I stay neutral with this +/-

Reaction score
I have seen you a bit on TS and have not really spoken with you.

You have recent warnings, hardly seen you IG and sorry to say but your English skills aren't good enough for me to say you are qualified to be an enforcer of our rules.

Improve the things people mention in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.