[Enforcer] [PH]Bacon Doge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:pierre Badeux
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:316145
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:Because I have over 1 weeks game time i have 1400 hours of game time on Garry's mod had only one ban over all of that also most of it was Role play servers.

The reason I think i should be considered for the position is that, I have over a weeks game time on Perpheads. Also i have 1400 hours of Garry's mod mostly RP some TTT and on all these servers I have been on, I have only ever had one ban which to be honest was not my fault. I also love to help new players you may have seen my old name Batman Panda appear alot in the help chat. I have a great understanding of the rules to a extent i feel i could enforce the rules. I also love to RP a lawyer which I may say that most of my customers have got out of it free or got a lesser sentence.I am also a very active member I also am in the help chat alot.Furthermore if I see someone break the rules I tell them how they broke it and how to avoid doing it again. I really enjoy the server it is so well done, so consequently I would want to give back to the community that just donating I would like to help newcomers, also enforce the rules keep the RP going. So in conclusion I would like to enforce the rules, reason to get accepted very active helps in help chat alot.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am afraid not as most of the RP servers require you to donate to become and admin, however i have been a admin on a Zmod server but that's not really hard to keep in order.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Ivery much appreciate you reading my application I anxiously await your feedback

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam [PH]Bacon Doge
Teamspeak name: Pierre Badeux

Status
Not open for further replies.