[Enforcer] |Daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: John Daymon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I belive that I should be an enforcer as I am very active on this community and I have been playing since September (or earlier) last year! I've been an enforcer before and belive that I can re-take my posistion. For all those wondering; I wasn't demoted because of abuse or anythinglike that. I was demoted for my inactivity as I had a lot in school and I wasn't really paying attention there. But as I fixed my grades and so on I will be able to be active on the server when school starts!
Also we won't have the same tests this year.
Now also I meet all the requirements and that is also one of the reasons why I'm able to re-take my rank.Also I've been working on other servers (before) but they are in some other games and that doesn't really put anything up but I also was an administrator on a darkrp server (even if darkrp s0x)

Anyways let's get to the point again... I should be an enforcer as I am calm in admin situation I have a good knowledge of the rules. I am not biased. And I am very active.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Some DarkRP servers and on Perpheads ( enforcer )

Also I've been an administrator on bf3 and CSS.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am very active on the Teamspeak server, yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I've been checking my older application which I decided to close due to the complaints I got.
After 2 days I actually understood that theese people just wanted me to fix all this. Lewis put; You are not active enough; I've been working on that and I am now fully active on the server. You can be quite annoying in the teamspeak server; I've been working on that too. You can be very immature in game; That is RP so there's nothing really I can do as it's my character. You backseat administrate a lot; When I made this application I just got back to the server and I was used being an enforcer and dealing with those situations, that's now completely gone now. Lockwood put 3 days of activity isn't really much. That is also fixed as I already said in this application. I am very active now.

Mannerwaffel said that I annoyed him in teamspeak and that I was trying to command people around and that

I was acting like an enforcer; Now all this started a dispute with me and Manner but I think we solved that all, anyways; I am not trying to annoy anyone on teamspeak, I was just so nervous with lots of new people around so I was trying to be an idiot to be funny but as we all know, those things aint working out. Isak put that I should think about what people said and that I wasn't mature enough for enforcer; In OOC I'm trying to be as mature as possible and on teamspeak.
And also that I have to listen to people; And that is something that I picked up as it's put in the application.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Teamspeak; John Daymon[Ingame] | Daymon ( steam )

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support i don't know this guy but he sounds like a good player, he is regularly on teamspeak and definitely knows the rules

Ayjay

Reaction score
Just browsing the forums and saw this, honestly you're a really nice guy, you know the rules to a high standard and totally should have another shot at being an Enforcer.

Total +support

Reaction score
+Support I believe that you would be fully capable for the job; you were an enforcer before so you can obviously do it again. You never break rules, under my eyes and you're friendly. Good luck Daymon.

Reaction score
You was decent before, don't see why you wouldn't now. You seem awesome, stay that way!

- Teaches + Learns
- Active
- Enforces Rules
- Always helps out
+ Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I support Daymon all the way! He was an awesome enforcer before and he will do it much better this time.

ind

Reaction score
John Daymon deserves to become enforcer for the following reasons.

• He has played here for a while and actually knows and understands the rules broadly
  • He is friendly, funny and is a great roleplayer
  • He was enforcer before and when he was I thought he was doing great.
  • Lastly, +Support.

Reaction score
I want to elaborate a little more on what I said previously.

I've been a part of PH since around October 2013. Daymon joined a little after that (or at least, that's when I first met him) and since then he's been a great example of what a good player should be. In his time as enforcer he was an asset to the team and it was sad to see him go so I for one would be happy to welcome him back into the staff team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know you since the beginning and did a great job back in the day as enforcer now we wanna see more good luck!
+Support

Reaction score
+Support, has like 2 hours school every day.
Nuff said.
Jk.
Good guy, knows everything, Swedish, Friendly OOC and IC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.