[Enforcer] -=Fexxe=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Michael Wittmann

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:7767728

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I have played on this server for a year, and it's exactly my kind of RP server, and therefore I wish to uphold the rules once more. I used to be an Enforcer back in the day, then became a moderator sometime thereafter, and eventually I was promoted to Administrator rank. Unfortunately my free time was pretty much zero for about 2 months due to real life stuff that you might classify as "rare occurrences", and I had very little activity on the server, forums or even teamspeak and quickly became outdated on what was going in within the staff team. Therefore I was stripped of my rank.

As many can say, you often see people breaking rules or are in need of assistance because they are new to the gamemode or server. I still have my inner need to intervene / help those people, and I hope to re-join the staff team.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: This server as Enforcer, Moderator and Administrator. Also co-hosted a MC server 2 years ago.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: After my return, I am being more active on TS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: -=Fexxe=-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Having worked with Fexxe in the team previously, I can say in full confidence that Fexxe is more than capable of performing duties as an enforcer given his extensive knowledge of the rules and experience in dealing with admin situations. Therefore I give this app my full support (providing that you stay reasonably active within the community)

Good Luck Fexxe!

Reaction score
-support.

Gave me a warning after I explained a situation in full agreement the person I shot (Abdi) agreed as to what happened. (heres the situation)

Baldy: Merks sum1
me:starts draggin duh bodi
(sorry)
*Cop looks at me then calls chief to get DNA*
Me:*Juan Bangs cop*

Apparently fexxe said that the cop had NOTHING to do with it. The cop disagreed but fexxe didnt want to listen to him and he gave me a warning, He was going to give me a ban but abdi insisted.

Anyway, Best of luck as if it weren't for this situation it would have been a obvious +support

(I had the warning removed as well.)

Reaction score
- Support. Today you repeatedly broke 1.1, 1.3, 2.1 and 3.24. I do not see you as enforcer material, especially as you have little to no idea how to role-play and you are OOC extremely rude and angry.

Reaction score
+support, I used to play when Fexxe was an admin on the server which means he's already had tons of experience and knowledge of all the rules etc. but a really cool guy, deserves a second chance.

Also does a good Batman jacked up on caffeine impression.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Complete +support, a great administrator and has recently been active enough to prove himself to be dedicated once again.

Reaction score
Well, it's not a very difficult decision to fully support you. In my opinion you were one of the best staff members on the server. I had some great roleplaying experiences with you and there are very few people who are more fun to roleplay with than you. I think we can use some staff on the server right now anyway ;) (the amount of rules being broken is getting a bit out of control, probably because of the lack of staff online sometimes). Hope you get accepted and get moderator sooner than later!

Reaction score
-/+Support

Gave me a 15 minute ban for attempt cdm when I didn't even attempt to cdm anyone, and were lucky I was pretty new else would of made an admin complaint. Also the ban has been removed now due to it being pathetic.

On the other hand, he seems pretty cool in-game and friendly. Never really seen him break rules and obviously knows them due to being a previous staff members, just the uneeded ban in the problem with me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Tried to mug me infront of NPC, perseisted he was right all the way through, for like 5 minutes, oh yeah and when my friends (5) came to look for me, he "crossfired" them all trying to kill one of them with an empty sako. Got a warning for it, -Support. Did I mention he killed me after I complied cause "Someone punched him" despite it being a sweater vest beside him. @Jassoni it was this guy who did it.

Reaction score
Tried to mug me infront of NPC, perseisted he was right all the way through, for like 5 minutes, oh yeah and when my friends (5) came to look for me, he "crossfired" them all trying to kill one of them with an empty sako. Got a warning for it, -Support. Did I mention he killed me after I complied cause "Someone punched him" despite it being a sweater vest beside him. @Jassoni it was this guy who did it.
It was at underpass, pulled a gun on you while we had dealt with the NPC, then dragged you to the toilet to get your money. I got a warning for breaking 5.1 even though in my opinion it was out of the public view once inside the toilets.
Also about your friends being killed by me: One of your friends had a Sako pointed at me, I kill him, then someone else I think it was janssoni, picked up the sako, I shot him. I've hit one of your friends on accident in the firefight, and he bled out later on. I killed you, because you startled me in the gunfight, by walking up behind me. Call it collateral damage, and a failed attempt by your friends to save you.

Reaction score
+Support

This man is an amazing man

He has great knowledge of the rules, and knows how to deal with administrator situations better than most angry enforcers.

11/10

Reaction score
I'm on the verge of being neutral.
-Support. I don't hold any grudges, I'm not giving this verdict based on any sourness I have towards you. (I believe this was a very over the top punishment for such a crime I have seen dismissed by a moderator as a "Don't do it again" and carrying on the sit)
But, you gave me a ban for walking out of the PD elevator whilst being dragged, I was very/fairly new to the gamemode at this time, and remembering certain /mes wasn't the easiest thing. This has led me to believe you are too hefty on the bans and can sometimes take your anger/mood into the game. I have seen this on different occasions, one was one of my own. I believe you have sufficient rule knowledge, just don't bring any quarrels or don't bring your bad mood into an admin situation.

You didn't even put a reason for the ban.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rare that i actually give support on these but this member has shown that he is more than capable of holding a staff rank, inactivity was the primary reason for him leaving the team and now he is active again. Great RP good rule knowledge. I see no reason that Fexxe should not rejoin the staff team.
huge
+Support

Reaction score
+ Support. Fexxe was the guy why I started thinking about and ended up joining the staff team. He was an awesome staff member, he has an excellent rule knowledge and he was and is always helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.