[Enforcer] Jazz Smith

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jazz Smith

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59636157

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because i love to play on the server and i feel i have been playing for enough time to understand everthying.I see that admins sometimes struggle with reports, so i want to help to keep the rules in place. The server is serious RP but i always see people failing badly. I want to stop this so everyone can have fun Rping. I think i am liked by most players and i don't really talk to staff (since i'm never in trouble ;) ).

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: On Gmod, no. This is because since i got the game, the only server i have played on is this. However if you count minecraft i have ran servers and have been an admin on several. I have learned how to deal with players and the best way to punish rule breakers. Also on battlefield i had a server and i always looked for people breaking rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I want to be an enforcer to help the admins handle the reports. I want to be able to keep the rules in place and make it so every rp's properly. I love playing this server as the RPing is great and is the only server i have played on.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype: Jazz25555, email: [email protected] . I have teamspeak so if you want me to join that i can.

Extra information: Yes I only have 1 post since I never got around to making a new accout after the fourms reset because i used to play all the time untill exams went extreme, but now i'm back! So please take this into account and i will be active on here and i have never been banned. I have had several names and on friday i started again. Each day through fri-sun i have played over 7 hours. When needed i speak professionally and I can speak/type english 100%.

Thank you for taking name to read this and I hoped you liked it.
- Jazz

Reaction score
I agree with Jack, although all the fun we had and stuff today was the first time I have ever seen you before. For that reason I will have to -Support this application too

Reaction score
Yeh i'm starting to play again and i've already had some really good Rp with you guys :)

Thanks for the comments

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
I know how the exams feel :p +-Neutral for enforcer
+Support for helper though.
Thanks! That hostage situation was pretty fun btw :p