[Enforcer] Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
+ support. You are a very good RP'er very fun to play with, but at the same time you know the rules about as well as anyone else I know I think you would make some good judgements so good luck
Thanks Ben!

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
-1 your really bad at handling stuff when me and victor mugged you, you cried.
this was 2 months ago , and iam right dont try and think thats not oyu , you had a white audi s5 im the guy with the porsche 997.

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
-1 your really bad at handling stuff when me and victor mugged you, you cried.
I've never cried over a game. That's final. You may have mugged me but I can bet everything I have I didn't cry. You sure it wasn't fake or misheard me in some way.

BTW 2 months ago I didn't use a mic, only starting using one over the last couple of weeks and if I did use a mic why wud I project myself crying? If you know it was 2 months ago, can't be hard to find a demo.

Reaction score
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Jazz for Jesus All seriousness major +support

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, but you tend to break rules when a situation doesn't go your way. - Support.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
You're a nice guy, but you tend to break rules when a situation doesn't go your way. - Support.
If this is about that 3.6 time.
I was wanted by the police for mass-murder(5.1 Premeditated Murder - Murder in the First Degree), possession of a firearm, and aiding criminals. At this point SWAT didn't know i was wanted for these crimes and wouldn't of shot me.
(11.11 Right to Use Firearms. LEOs may only use their firearms when a suspect(s) is posing a direct threat to any other member of the public and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s) (appropriate evidence, as defined under section 10.3, must have been obtained when acting on such a belief).
I was posing no threat, i had no firearms on them making them indanger or making it dangerous for any other public members.

Therefore i jumped off since the outcome of running was better than getting life time in jail (For those crimes i would have gotten life time) and the SWAT hadn't seen any firearm on me since it was on my back and i was looking at them all the time.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
I am going to go the complete opposite. In role play situations when it does not go your way you often get really angry and cause a lot of problems for other players.

In admin situations you sometimes do not listen or have an attitude of "Whatever"
I will spectate you and hopefully I can change my view.
If you get arrested and you know you have done wrong just accept it. (Instead of what most players do by stalling typing spitting screaming complaining whining etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.