[Enforcer] Johnny183 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Johnny Vincent

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42279954

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think I should become a Enforcer because I have read the rules and understand them to my best ability. I try my best to tell other people rules and learn from other members as well. I have been playing Perpheads for about 3-4 weeks now and have enjoyed my time here since I joined. I have roleplayed to the best I can and what the server can offer me. I do my best to enhance roleplay experience for others around me and myself. I enjoy playing on the server and like the way the server is a like a family of a community, everyone is nice and kind to each other and I barely see arguments. I have been active on teamspeak to what I can be. Since day one of me playing on PH for the first time I have enjoyed every bit of the journey to where I am now. The server has improved my Roleplay ability to a new level and understand situations and how to attend yourself as a player of PH. I show off the community with the PH tag in front of my name to represent the amount of joy I have on PH and get other people to join is as well. I know the rules to my best extent and help others in need of help. I try my best to make sure that everything is joyful for the myself and others. The community is a friendly base and that is one of the main reason I am playing here. Because of how people treated me when I joined (Except for the fact I got mugged 5 minutes into joining the server). On the other hand I love PerpHeads.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a Admin on a HL2RP server, also Super Admin on CasualBananas. I also have been a SuperAdmin on a Semi-Serious roleplay server called Unitedplayers. I have also been a Head Admin and Admin and diffrent minecraft servers including Hypixel, GladiatorPvp and others I can't remember.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

CONTACT INFORMATION: My teamspeak is: Johnny183 and my steam is: Johnny183

Reaction score
I speak to you lots in team speak, nice and friendly guy, good knowledge of the rules, no bans and good role play.

+ Support

Reaction score
I've been speaking to you on teamspeak from time to time for a while now and you are a really nice guy. You have a very good understanding of the rules and you always seem to do your best to enforce them, even though you don't have a rank. From what I've noticed you don't give up easily when you know that someone's broken the rules. I think you would do good as an enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.