Stomper's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Heriberto Lazcano

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:96447027

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think I should be given a chance as a enforcer because im ready to take on the responsibility of becoming one and also im very aware of all the rules and I think becoming a enforcer will also be a great experience that I can endure with the staff. I have been waiting for a while now to apply for enforcer but decided to give it time and gain knowledge by learning and watching other staff and players, and I now have 2 weeks of playtime. I would also like to say being an enforcer is a great responsibility and privilege that im willing to give my attention and time to the players in need of help and I also promise not to show any signs of corruption or favoritism to anyone and to be a fair aswell enforce the rules and help out the community as much as possible. I would also like to say that it would be great to be more apart of the community and be on the staff team aswell given a chance to help out others in the communinty and server. And if I do get accepted I promise to be devoted to this community only and give it my best and also my part to help out with anything that is needed and I will not show any signs of favoritism or mistreatment to any of the players.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
No this is the only server im interested in.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes everytime I join the server im in teamspeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to add if I do get denied I will stay
active and still help on the server and try to
improve on whatever im needed to.
Also sorry if my grammar or spelling sucks im
giving it my best try as english isnt my first
language and its hard for me to write stuff
like this.
I would also like to add this is a family share
account from my brother who dosnt play
anymore because he has a job now.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: [PH] Stomper
Teamspeak: Stomper
But I prefer to be contacted on the forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Role-plays, skilled overall, very active, knowledable of rules, mature and overall a perfect candidate to have on the staff team. + Support.

Reaction score
He used the colours of hi's flag as hi's country name.
What a guy.

Neutral support though. I can't really see you being an enforcer, but you seem to be a nice guy.
Good luck ;)

Reaction score
I Rarely speak in Applications Users. ( Because I just do not know them ) but I know well Stomper and I decide to write everything I know about him .

Stomper feels responsible and mature minded person. He often speaks to the forum and is active on Team Speak 3 and the game.
Very good roleplayer as a police officer . Helpful for individuals and closely guarded law.
I played in one of the excellent and entertaining investigation. It was the perfect RP . Very much fun with you in time Stomper and I hope it happens again .
I think that , you are emotionally ready for such an honor that is to join the Admin Team. You are a patient man who can handle the problems on the server . ( Reports )
And this leads me to give you + Support.
But no man is perfect .
I very rarely see when you are active on the "Help Chat"
Also I have never seen from your side help for new players. It is possible that I'm wrong .
As for me , if only improved contact with others ( I mean that you should be more chummy ) should be perfect. Because it seems to me that you are more a man with a closed list of friends .
Your lack of activity for the other leads me to give you Neutral .

But I decided to trust you and give you + Support.
In my personal opinion, you are a very good candidate for the Enforcer.
Good luck .

Regards Kevin.

Reaction score
Stomper should be an enforcer because; He knows the rules very well I must say he got 3 reports on him and we got to an admin situation, he was very calm and explained it all for the person and me. I thanked Stomper for him being so calm. Aswell he is very active on teamspeak. I gotta actually comment on the things that Kevin put over me; Help chat for example; That is nothing that goes in for enforcers, aswell with new players. There is nothing that you need to do as an enforcer.

As Stomper meets all the requirments I will +support this big time. I believe you're ready for this position.

Reaction score
You're active, (If not very active) on the server, PHforums and you are friendly. I haven't seen you much in help chat however I really feel that you are deserving a +Support from me!

Reaction score
Stomper has been a massive help to me overtime with me being a Staff member.

He gave details of the user's in-game name's, steam name's and their Steam ID's when i was handling ban request's. He is a genuine guy who dosent take bullshit very easily, he says what he thinks and give's his opinion on someone's situation openly.

His rule knowledge is vast, and i believe he could Enforce the rules very well.

Overall +Support

Best of luck!

Reaction score
+support, ive seen this guy roleplaying alot, and he knows what he is doing!
He also know alot about the rules, and i think it would help alot do have a active enforcer in the police crew!

Reaction score
Stomper is a great guy from what I've seen so far. I've played quite a lot of cop while he was one, and he takes it serious and act accordingly all the time.

I do believe Stomper has was it takes to become part of the staff team, because he is calm and mature. Also, we need more people with dark smooooth voices ;)

+Support

Reaction score
+Support

For :

- Being cool guy to talk with
- Being patient
- Having Acknowled
ge of the rules
- Mature

- Active on Forums , Game and TeamSpeak

"always r.i.p my english" - #totalynotamelon

Reaction score
+Support: I know him for a month or so now, and he just likes helping the society. Even on steam chat, when i need help i know who to go to so thanks alot Stomper and hopefully you get accepted :)

Reaction score
I don't know how you're doing on the server right now but as long as we played together, I remember that you were a friendly, easy-to-talk with guy. You seemed to know the rules as I can't remember that you've done anything wrong.

I hope you get this.

+Support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT! Have seen him on a lot on the server
Role-plays
very well.
Has a firm knowledge of the rules.
Overall would be a great staff member!

Reaction score
I started on this server quite a while ago and never knew what to do, I always kept asking to go with someone because I did not want to make stupid / bad disions because of my In - Experience. Anyhow, I asked Stomper and he was great, he said he would teach me the basic stuff and yet he did, in great detail. So from my experience with him, he is a great guy, friendly and helpful.

Reaction score
First off this is the only situation i've had with you, and you completely ignored every kind of form of role play since you were being stubborn. This is a personality that doesn't suit enfrocers or any other administrating position, there for you will get -Support. Even though you meet the requirements you are still not ready for this position no matter how good you know the rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So apparently, Ozain and F0CUS0 are -supporting him for the same reason, which is being a cop. Both of your -supports should not be counted for not being a valid reasons to -support. "Even though you meet the requirements you are still not ready for this position no matter how good you know the rules." Isn't that what he needs for becomning enforcer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.