[Enforcer] Sgt.James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Application for becoming an Enforcer on the Server Perpheads Serious Role-play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| In-Game Name: James Shepherd
| Age: 16
| Country: I´m from Portugal, but currently living in Germany
| Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30089891
| What are you applying for (Enforcer/Helper) ?: I´m applying for Enforcer
| Why should you be an Enforcer/Helper: I should become an Enforcer because i believe that with my experience as an Admin on several other Servers in different Games. I wish becoming an Enforcer on this Server because its one of the first Servers that i´m really enjoying playing on. The friendly Admins, also most of the Players. I seriously never seen such a Server before. I might not be the best Role-player on the Server but if i see that someone wants to Role-play properly i do whatever is possible to keep it up. I also have a good knowledge of the Rules even if someone
of the Players say something else... I´m also an really active player most of the times when im on there is no Administrator online (one of the reasons why i am trying to become Enforcer)

| Have you been an Admin on any other Server ?: I´ve been an administrator on the Orange Cosmos Roleplay Server, had my own Role-Play Server, also Admin on an HL2DM Role-Play Server and used to be an "Senior" Admin/Dev Team Leader on the BayCity Roleplay Server.
| Do you have anything else to say ?: I really hope that the Administration team gives me a chance on becoming an Enforcer. And i also would like to apologize for any trouble i made on this Server. Please when you comment be honest with me because i would like to change the things i made wrong. I also understand that being an Enforcer/Admin you sometimes have to stop playing and taking care of situations where an Enforcer/Admin is needed. Also taking my Job serious as it supposed to be.
| Contact Information: Steam: Sgt.James (if it doesnt work try ReFleXx_) Skype: MGJamesProductions TeamSpeak : I´m most of the times on my own TS: 62.104.20.217:10058

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the best regards your Sgt.James ;)

Reaction score
Big +support many because you know the rules and when you see some on break them, you explain to the person what they did wrong. Amazing player awsome RP aswell =]

Reaction score
Hadi.786 said:
Big +support many because you know the rules and when you see some on break them, you explain to the person what they did wrong. Amazing player awsome RP aswell =]
Thank you, for the reply i will keep up the good work ^^

+support because besides knowing the rules, you don't see anything black and white. You can see where misconceptions happen and that a situation does not always have one clear scapegoat.

Reaction score
Guest said:
+support because besides knowing the rules, you don't see anything black and white. You can see where misconceptions happen and that a situation does not always have one clear scapegoat.
Hmm okay thanks xD

Reaction score
i support this
you are helping the useres a lot of times and you are doing a very good RP

Reaction score
+Support
+Friendly
+Active
+Never had a problem with him
+Mature and level-headed
+Good grasp of the rules
+Enjoyable to be around

Reaction score
+ Support, he knows the rules, he is sociable and friendly. Would make a good Enforcer

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
+Support he is a exceptional roleplayer and would be a perfect fit to the administration team for Perpheads! Good luck James!

Biiig + support from me
Personally love your rp the most when you are a PD chief , you take roleplay a step furthur than most , asking for ID's , registration numbers for vehicles etc
Active on the /help chat and very reasonable in times of conflict.
Keep it up !

Reaction score
I give this player a -support reason to this is because the player is not active however the play can make me change my mind about this support that is if he goes active again and shows me his roleplaying.

-Daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.