[Enforcer] Masta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
INTRO: Hey guys, I'm Chris, I'm interested in the enforcer position and have had experience on many servers before. These include CSS servers, CSGO servers and a bit on GMOD. I am into the Perpheads server and it's the only one that I have stuck to for it's polite yet humorous atmosphere with the members. The admins act professionally and are polite to the extent that I'd like to work with them. I wish everyone in Perpheads a big hello and a goodluck to everyone that has applied for the enforcer positions.

IN-GAME NAME: Arnulf Mcnugget

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:25806028

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have been an admin before on many servers of many games and believe that I am experienced enough to apply for this position. I like the admins on the server as they are professional but polite and I would like to work with them.
One of the things I plan to help with is the gameplay when other admins aren't available. I have noticed a few things happening like certain players ticketing random vehicles whilst there is no admin on. There are also a lot of people that don't know the rules. If I was to get this position, I would give the players a chance and seek advice from other admins when needed. I will follow the admin guidelines and will help the best I can.

I believe I meet the requirements because my profile that is linked in my contact information has no VAC bans, I have a good knowledge of the rules and will be able to help explain what they mean to anyone who is new on the server.
I have a Corsair Vengeance Headset and I use my mic ingame all the time. I understand that using a microphone during a situation will get it other and done with much quicker than typing.

I have witnessed many situations with other admins/enforcers and I am confident I will be able to sort one out on my own. I have no warnings on the list, no ban history and have had many people commenting on my roleplay skills.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: 1x GMOD Server 'UrbanGamers DarkRP' (Left due to studies) 8+ CSS/CSGO servers (Servers shutdown)
and some Minecraft servers that I can't remember the name of.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If there is anything you would like me to add, feel free to reply or pm me on the forum.

CONTACT INFORMATION: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011877784/ or for forum admins my email (Im not posting it here) I am willing to come on teamspeak if it is required.

My Teamspeak name will be 'Masta'

Reaction score
+/- Neutral

- Application could be a little more detailed.
- Haven't seen you much in game.

Reaction score
RE9741;n22276 said:
+/- Neutral

Could be due to my name changes. But anyway thanks for the comment. Great to see you replying.

NSS

Reaction score
+support this little ballbag! This guy vvvvv

Leo_the_two_legged_Llama_by_HumanDescent.jpg

Reaction score
RE9741;n22276 said:
+/- Neutral

I agree with this.
The application lacks detail and you left out a lot of stuff that are requirements that you didn't answer yes or no to.

But I say, - Support.

Reaction score
Blackdown;n22535 said:
I agree with this.
The application lacks detail and you left out a lot of stuff that are requirements that you didn't answer yes or no to.

But I say, - Support.
I thought that the requirements had to be met by default, however I shall add onto this if it has to be included into the application.

EDIT: Application has been edited, feel free to comment any changes you wish to be done.

Reaction score
+Support I have personally witnessed this player resolve various issues in a calm and fair manner.

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

+Somewhat Active
+Friendly

-Application seems rushed
-I don't think you have ever played as Gov ( Always growing) (No role play really)
-I don't know if you know the rules well enough

Reaction score
I'm going with Lewis here. Application seems clinical and not very detailed about you; I'd like to see some more of you in game too, as i've never RPed with you.

-support (For now)

Reaction score
@Lewis @Nuka

That calls for it then. Send me an invite on steam and I can RP with you. Looking forward to it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.