[Enforcer] MrLewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Doman

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:67145457

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

My app is lockwood approved meaning that I can post this now! http://gyazo.com/705ca591ba5d47a6565a8cf3290686e6

Yep, it's me again. I want to apolagise for my last warning, although it might not of been a serious warning it still partially destroyed a roleplay situation and I generally regret my decisions. I promise that I will try my absolute greatest to never recieve a warning again, it was a general fuck up on my behalf. If you look at my warnings (before the 3.15 one) then the last one was 4-5 months before that one which (i believe) shows that I follow the rules very accordingly. Now, on to my application??

I believe i should be an Enforcer because i have started helping other people out as much as i can, when they need help i can provide it whether it be with OOC reasons or just generally learning new things about PERPHeads itself. I Also feel that the way i Roleplay has drastically increased along with my maturity, as i've gotten older i've learned new life skills that i bring alongside with me into the game world of PERPHeads. I believe this generally makes people take me more seriously and it engages them as much as it engages me in roleplay situations

I'd also like to bring up that i may not be as active as i have been, i used to play PERP almost 4-5 hours every night as i was highly addicted to it (back in the day). However nowadays (since im in Year 11 and my schooling is very important to me) i will be active for about 1-3 hours a day. I realise that becoming an Enforcer is a high commitment around your lifestyle however i still feel like i would be able to come on even when time's are hard and monitor the server and make sure that if people need any help of some sort or are just breaking rules then i will make sure that they are dealt with accordingly.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I've been a staff member on various different servers however none of them have been anywhere near as unique as PerpHEADS is.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Really quick i want to say that i have 1 VAC ban on MW2 because on my first ever game i joined a hacked lobby then got Perma Banned from mw2 so basically i played 15mins of MW2 then got banned xD

Also i just generally want to thank everyone that will be checking out this application and leaving their thoughts in the description down below :)

Thanks again -Lewis
(Hopefully, soon to be an Enforcer for PerpHeads)

Reaction score
+ Support. Friendly guy with a friendly mum, as well as when playing with him in-game he is relaxed and energetic in terms of his game play. Furthermore, he seems to have re-read rules and understands them. See him on Teamspeak all the time and he's nice to talk to. If you haven't met him before, I assure you should.

Chicken.jpg

+Support - Knows rules his even scared to join Skype call when were playing tekkit in-case he gets banned, perpheads took over his life that's why we call him faggot.

Negative side : don't get so angry if someone tells you wrong.

Reaction score
'Shut up, Ellena' :D

+support, you've been really patient with me in the past when I was (and still am) a noob and I didn't even know how to work storage XD

Just a generally friendly guy, tells you how to do stuff without getting annoyed, plus you can count to potato, I believe.

Reaction score
+Support, happy to see you making this application :)

- Nice guy;
- Good understanding of the rules;
- Deserves a chance;

Good Luck //

Reaction score
+Support. I dont really believe in apps because it can be biased,But this guy is a great player.

Reaction score
Huge +Support, I've known Lewis for a long time. I'd say he's been a part of the community long enough to know the rules, and can enforce them. Very cool guy when it comes to really tough situations. Also really good at cs:go.
Absolutely shrekt those guys today ;).

-Helicopter man.

Reaction score
+ Support. Lewis is a very friendly guy and enjoyable to talk to, this you will experience OOC as well as IC.
Furthermore I would like to agree with what Pepitoz wrote above in his post, I feel Lewis have re-read the rules and does abided to them, which he has shown the last couple of months. This together with him being very active on Teamspeak, makes him in my opinion a strong candidate to the Enforcer position.

Reaction score
+/-
Leaning toward a + though.

Reason for "Negative"
Very cool guy, but the thing is.
You own a supra.
You made a thread about your supra.
Youtube bugged out really bad and showed me a different video.
So I commented "Wow perp is getting realistic" with a picture of the video.
you commented back

1. MrLewis Tbh, this is just an un-neccesary post. Go away please.
This was quite rude of you.
After a short talk in teamspeak we came to a conclusion that you thought it was meant in a different way when I thought it was pretty black and white.

But, he apologized still.
He is indeed a nice guy, but because of how fast he just threw this "dickish" comment out there concerns me.

Reason for "Positive"

Like I said you are a nice guy.
You have been here for quite a long time.
You dont break rules often or really at all.
I watched you get juan banged by a cop for no reason, and you took that 9mm to the mouth like a champ.
You are very active, and I think your activity will increase.
I really think you are fit for the position.

Reaction score
+ support. Good rule knowledge (despite his old warnings) he does have a fair few but I would not count 1.4 against him really. All of his reports are detailed and include rule numbers showing me he knows the rules to a degree that he can enforce them. When in sits mr Lewis is good at keeping a cool head and explaining what the other player did wrong without the usual "ban him" attitude.
For all those reasons I would like to see Mr.Lewis given a chance at enforcer.

Reaction score
Massive +Support

He's been on the server for ages.

I've never seen him break a single rule.

He also loves to be a coat hanger, so that's a +

He also does not cry at people or shout at them in OOC situations like most angry people.

Pay me the 50k later.

Reaction score
Accepted

The senior administration team have decided to give you a chance as an Enforcer. You've changed a lot and you're extremely mature now, you have a good knowledge in PERP and we feel you will be a great asses to the staff team - Swiper

Status
Not open for further replies.