MrLewis's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Always helpful, was probably, in my professional opinion, one of the most hard working and tireless moderators this server has ever seen, 100%

+Support

Reaction score
I see no reason why you shouldn't come back.
I will say no more, because there isn't any counterarguments to this application from my side, only support.

Reaction score
I think we all understand why you left and Iam happy to see you again! I will give you a +SUPPORT. You have a good knowledge of the rules you always help somebody out if he/her has a question. Nice guy and better then Trande. Means I hope you will get Enforcer! GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
I think we can always use a good staff member who knows what he's doing.
You got my support.

ChuckApproves.gif

Reaction score
I honestly want you back into the family, when you left the staff team we lost a very good staff member. It wasn't really easy to say goodbye to you due to the fact that you were like my brother in the staff team, we grew up from enforcer to moderator together. It was really fun, you motivated me to deal with reports. As well I believe that you're ready for this position.

Reaction score
+ Support.

I honestly do not give many supports out on here as 9/10 candidates are trolls or rulebreakers.

But this guy actually has a brain and knows how to handle players on the server.
As reasons already mentioned he gets my support.

Reaction score
+ Support

Very capable staff member, exellent communications skills and a good understanding of the rules.
Lewis definately deserves to be a part of the staff team again! :)

Reaction score
If I were you I would just ask a senior staff member if I could have my rank back. I mean, you've already proven that you can handle being a moderator so there's no reason why you should have to start over from scratch.

Reaction score
You were a really good moderator and you can do it again! I fully support this applecation and I'm totally not geeting money for it.
You know the rules very well, your rp is amazing and just over all a lovely little cutie sweaty boy.

Reaction score
You were a really good moderator and you can do it again! I fully support this applecation and I'm totally not geeting money for it.
You know the rules very well, your rp is amazing and just over all a lovely little cutie sweaty boy.
Jon your English is 8/8 m8.
-phone-

Status
Not open for further replies.