[Enforcer] [PH] Mikey (Alex_:D here it is, please read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
He definitely knows the rules in and out, he is a friendly player and always here to help players.
I think personally that Mikey should've gotten Enforcer in the first place, so a huge +support from me.

Reaction score
[PH] Mikey said:
YaNiggaLamar, hahaha well no i dont do it because that reason, lot of people dont know that i got PERMISSION for making that application i acctualy had to make a little intro with saying why.
I explain one more time :), 2 weeks ago i became Helper the same day i made application for Enforcer tihs was before it got closed. the same day Alex told me that i had to try it again in a week or two a few passed i had a conversation he told me that i had to try again in a few days, so that i made this application in a few days.

Anyways, thanks for the support :)
Well then I must have a comment with the wrong message! CHANGED!

Reaction score
Even though it's closed I'll give it a +Support! I agree with ind, i always see you on and you help people to the best of your abilities, definitely able for a promotion, good luck dude!! ;)

Reaction score
Mikey, I have a lot to say about you. Mostly positive. Firstly, I think you have a good knowledge of the rules as you play day in day out. Your playtime is very good also meaning you have experience with the server. i think you need to work on how you handle situations. I've seen you once shouting "FAILRP!!" so i think you should tone your voice and turn down the volume. However that was quite a while ago and things have changed a little. I like your RP but i think you should improve it just a little more. Anyway, im going to +support this, keep in mind what i said.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure i started around the same time as Mikey but he has far greater knowledge than me regarding rules and such. I see Mikey helping basically any chance he gets, I feel like he is the best candidate right now for enforcer +support

Reaction score
I think, and I've always thought, that you deserve this position more than most people around. You know all the rules, you are able to keep calm during admin situations, you're a very friendly guy in general and always willing to help other people. As I've said many times before, you never should've applied for Helper in the first place, but instead you should've gone straight towards Enforcer. I think a lot of people agree with me when I say that it's about time you become an enforcer.
Big +support on this one.

Reaction score
Best respond :D
Yes i made a mistake by not going straight for enforcer indeed......
But im glad i can be a staff member anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.