[Enforcer] [PH] Mikey (i know its closed but i had to try it again in a time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mikey Clarkson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be a Enforcer because i have over 2 weeks game time, i know alot about the game and the rules, i see alot going wrong when i go trough the city and see people just ignore me alot if i wanna try to speak with them about what they doing wrong thats one of the most important things why i wanna become enforcer just to have a talk with them before i need to report everything to the admins, specially in the evenings its just to bizzy for the admins to respond to everyone directly, besides those reasons im also a neutral player which means im not somone that will choose somone's side if they are explaining something to me and i will let them speak without judging them imediatly.
I have been playing Garry's mod for over 778 hours now and mostly PERP is what i like the most. PERP Heads is the only PERP server I like because of all of its awesome content and still knows how the FPS needs to be. the Admin teams are awesome as they are active and helpfull and gives me a good feeling while playing on this server and it would be even more nice if we have some more eyes on the evocity streets.

I need to say im a kind person in game as in real life, i know alot of great people in the server and i really like how people say that im doing a great job as SWAT and as normal citizien i like to help people on foot and try to speak with them if they are breaking any rule or failrp, so i can have contact with them in the first place without needing to use the /report function. Normally im someone that likes to work for the goverment and i do that with a lot of passion also i like to play as a taxi and drive people away if they had a accident for example.

HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN OTHER SERVER: I run a Battlefield 4 server and a minecraft server.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, i got alot Helper experience in the server, but i feel that a enforcer will fit my personality alot more because im somone that watch the streets more then the chat. Alot of people told me to go directly for the enforcer job. I also know mulitple language next to English i also know Dutch thats helpful because there are alot of dutch people and they curse alot to others i need to say, so thats helpfull for others if they have questions about that.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is vkoh_firebird (if you wanna add me) and I am usually on Teamspeak and Skype. Have a nice day and I really hope you accept me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.