[PH] Mikey (wants to become Helper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mikey Clarkson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be a Helper because i have have 5 days game time and i know a lot about the game. I really like to help other people as i want new players to have a great start with PERP and i wish for them to have an good start. When ever needed i give new players good tips so they can get to their destination.

I have been playing Garry's mod for over 558 hours now and mostly PERP is what i like the most. PERP Heads is the only PERP server I like because of all of its awesome content and still knows how the FPS needs to be. the Admin teams are awesome as they are active and helpful and gives me a good feeling while playing on this server.

I need to say im a kind person in game as in real life, i really like how people say that im doing a great job as SWAT and as normal citizien i like to help people on foot so i can have contact with them in the first place without needing to use the /help function, that gives me a good feeling specilly if they say that was some good RP u did there. Normally im someone that likes to work for the goverment and i do that with a lot of passion also i like to play as a taxi and drive people away if they had a accident for example.

HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN OTHER SERVER: I run a Battlefield 4 server.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, i like to become a Enforcer later but alot of people told me its easier if i try Helper first, i also know mulitple language next to English i also know Dutch thats helpful because there alot of dutch people and they curse alot to others i need to say, so thats helpfull for others if they have questions about that.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is [PH] Mikey and I am usually on Teamspeak and Skype. Have a nice day and I really hope you accept me. Thank you.

gonna give you a +support
I feel the server could always use some people who are dedicated to helping out people with questions.
Goodluck !

Reaction score
+Support I have seen your RP and It's beautiful. VERY familiar with the rules.

Reaction score
Thank you all, im alot online i need to say i help others out more on street than in the /help so thats probably why.
Jack Flagg i see you alot in game ;)

-Support havent seen you helping people at help chat (my mind might chaince)

ind

Reaction score
You are in fact a very nice guy, always greeting people and introducing yourself when you connect on the server. I'd like to see you use the help chat more often if you truly want to become a helper. +support

+Support. In the beginning he drove me around in his car explaining EVERYTHING about the server! He did a great job and i'm really enjoying the server now. You really deserve to become a helper!

Status
Not open for further replies.