[Enforcer] - [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Rutger Cornfield
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52734151

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Every day, I see people around me break rules. Breaking rules gives some people an advantage to the ones who don't break the rules and sometimes destroys RP. I have been helper for weeks and tried my best to give the new players the information they need to have a nice time on the server. I have a playtime of over two weeks and I have gained quite a lot of experience. I learnt from mistakes I made in the past and never made the same mistake twice. I have no bans on record and I'm expecting to keep it that way for a long time :), I think I know the rules and people around me told me that they think the same, alot of people also think I'm good at RP. Many staff members and normal members are telling me that they think I can be enforcer, like Mikey, Senlin and a lot more players.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am a moderator on a minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a microphone and I'll use it when it's needed. I hope I'll get the chance to show that I can be enforcer and make the server a more fun experience. (Bolli gave me permission to write this application.) If you give me +Support,neutral or -support, I would like to know the reasoning behind it, because I like to improve myself and know what I'm good at.

CONTACT INFORMATION I'll give my skype to admins if needed. My steam is: [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111

Reaction score
I think you got denied for a reason at your last application.
Anyway:

+ Active on the server
+ Friendly
+Nice roleplay

-Haven't helped so much at the /help chat as what i've seen. ( or maybe i haven't seen so much at the /help chat )

I'm gonna go +Support for now. But it may change.
Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
I think you got denied for a reason at your last application.
Anyway:

+ Active on the server
+ Friendly
+Nice roleplay

-Haven't helped so much at the /help chat as what i've seen. ( or maybe i haven't seen so much at the /help chat )

I'm gonna go +Support for now. But it may change.
Good luck on your application.
They were a bit vague on the reasons why I got denied. As long as I don't have something to improve on I'll just try again.

Reaction score
I think after all these attempts something is obviously wrong, but hey, your RP is great! +support

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I think after all these attempts something is obviously wrong, but hey, your RP is great! +support
Still, thanks for your respond!

Reaction score
A really friendly guy got denied a few time before but learned from it and he showed us he can be a Enforcer!
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Ash said:
Personally i don't think you help to the best of you're ability as a helper. -Support
Thanks for your opinion, but I also want to focus on the roleplaying on the server and not only on the chat.

Reaction score
[PH said:
Mikey;n18726]A really friendly guy got denied a few time before but learned from it and he showed us he can be a Enforcer!
+SUPPORT

This with a mustache.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
[PH said:
Mikey;n18726]A really friendly guy got denied a few time before but learned from it and he showed us he can be a Enforcer!
+SUPPORT

This with a mustache.
Thanks, mustache is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
RockstarGritys said:
+ SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good roleplay, good player, respect on players. Well my commentary is done so...
Thanks friend :)

Reaction score
Seems like a friendly guy, haven't seen your rp that much tho. But still a + support from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.