[Helper] [PH] jjjackier - Jack Kier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My ingame name is Jack Kier [ [PH] jjjackier ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGE: I am currently 12 - 13 years old. Almost 13. I might be young, but i can be very mature.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNTRY: I live in the scandinavian area called Norway, not too far from Germany :D
STEAM ID: My SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:58212625
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) I am applying for Helper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well, I am super active on perpheads and it seems like newbeginners dont get alot of help from other players. I feel like this is my chance to shine. Im friends with alot of players in the server, im friends with some of the staffs. I am also very active on the forums, as you can see im an expert member, which shows my activity. I have roleplayed with alot of people, like Jack Flagg, Falcon Bharash, John Daymon, Jack Noah, Robert Kingston, Bob Dogri, Mike Array, Lana Alex, Charles Marston, and OFCOURSE Reiss Howard. Perpheads is a VERY addictive gamemode, it has genius coding [Thanks Stephen and Fredy :D] It has crafting abilities, the rule list is massive, so that way the players dont skip instantly, it has demos that record everything everyTIME. The community is just beautiful, and amazing. I feel like i belong in perpheads. And by that it feels like i have a family in perpheads. The staffs are nice and i respect them. I have NEVER EVER disrespected them because i love them [#NOHOMO] There are alot of newbs that have begun to join perpheads, and i feel like i should help them. When i was a newb, i got no help. But from these 5 - 6 months have been GREAT. Im full-time on Perpheads and i enjoy the roleplaying. I mostly help people in /help, i can say that. I might not know everything, but i know that perpheads will always be my FAVOURITE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was an admin on the famous DarkRP server called SmurfRP, i know how to deal with admin situations. But i resigned so i could be a Helper for perpheads.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you guys dont go very harsh on me, im only giving it a shot. And if people dont like me, then I'll try to be friends with them.
CONTACT INFORMATION I dont have a microphone, i do have teamspeak, and i have steam chat. Add me if you want :D [PH] jjjackier

Reaction score
I like the way you RP, the way you help people in as much as you can.. Haven't heard too much bad about you. So it's a +Support by me.

Good luck!

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
I like the way you RP, the way you help people in as much as you can.. Haven't heard too much bad about you. So it's a +Support by me.

Good luck!
Thank you so much Fanta! Really appreciated!

Reaction score
Although you don't have a mic from what i have seen you do seem very able to provide help to other users on Perp with lots of information such as where to purchase items and locations of buildings along with how to role play properly(what is wrong and right) +support

Reaction score
[PH] Mikey said:
Please next time dont put 'Fcked up' in a application it looks nicer.
Oh shit! My bad, i forgot to delete that.

Reaction score
I think you would be great as a helper, and possibly even enforcer in the future. You're good at roleplaying and the fact that you don't have a microphone doesn't seem to affect you notably, although it would be nice if you had one. You are also very familiar with the rules and how they work. Your application also looks quite professional.
Big +support from me

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I think you would be great as a helper, and possibly even enforcer in the future. You're good at roleplaying and the fact that you don't have a microphone doesn't seem to affect you notably, although it would be nice if you had one. You are also very familiar with the rules and how they work. Your application also looks quite professional.
Big +support from me
Thank you so much Charles!

Reaction score
LiquifiedCactus said:
Although you don't have a mic from what i have seen you do seem very able to provide help to other users on Perp with lots of information such as where to purchase items and locations of buildings along with how to role play properly(what is wrong and right) +support
Thanks Liq! Really appreciated!

Reaction score
Thank you so much Fredy! You are the best :3
I will do my best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.