[Enforcer] [PH] MoronPipllyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hugh Jones
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47496146

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel I should be enforcer because I have been a member of the community for a while, and have no bans on record. I feel I am fully acquitted to be a member of the administration team as I am very familiar with the rules and various aspects of the server including information on the server for use in /help and roleplay in general to have an outlook on situations. I feel I would be level headed, fair when needed and consider myself a friendly person in general. I am on the server pretty much everyday apart from Mondays and am also active on the forums. I have also lately created things for the community and intend on doing more in the future.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I have been staff on various different DarkRP servers including MMC and StreetlightRP and therefore feel I have experience in administrating a server and all involved aspects. I have also operated and owned various other game servers for example: Minecraft and COD4. This has given me experience on how it's like to run a server and the process of enforcing rules and helping community members.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

> I have a high enough quality microphone / headset for clear communication.
> I am available at all times (except monday evenings) to help out in the server.
> I have no VAC bans.
> I have no server bans (only 1 warning).
> I have skype (but will not include in this post due to the IP exploit).

Reaction score
+++Support
I see you all the time and you are amazing at RP.
I dont know any negative things about you and you just have this authority that actually made me think you were a staff member when i joined the server.

Reaction score
+Support, was an Administrator on my old community and he was very trustworthy. Seems quite bias due to we're friends but I feel like he would be able to take on the position, he's active, knows the rules and is very friendly. All that I think he can do is join TS3 more often. Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support
Cool guy, good rp'er, puts in alot of effort, no life, slings some mega dank doe

Reaction score
+support IF you put a bit more into your app... haha.

Reaction score
+/- Neutral.

- Active player
- Knows most rules
- Good RP'er
- Nice person

- Doesn't always follow rules
- Can RP pretty well except for some occasions

Reaction score
I did not like him very much IC but he has my + support he was always friendly OOC to me I have not seen him break a rule at all. I think he would be a good Enforcer

ind

Reaction score
Knows the rules, great roleplayer, nice chap also and talkative. I believe that he'll do a great job as an Enforcer.
You have my +Support.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
+/- Neutral.

- Active player
- Knows most rules
- Good RP'er
- Nice person

- Doesn't always follow rules
- Can RP pretty well except for some occasions
^ I agree with this

Status