The next step, Tim Jimzon Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tim Jimzon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:37230668

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be enforcer as I am very regular on the server with just over 300 hours game time. 5 days ago I was accepted for as a helper on the server and have been helping a lot of people ingame (Various admins have seen my ability to help) and now I feel its time to go to the next step, as helper I go around and I see various people breaking the rules on my journeys and as helper I tell them that they are not meant to be breaking such rules but can't really do anything else, and they don't really feel threatened when a helper tells them not to do something, so I often have to call an admin to assist me. I feel I have a good understanding of the rules and information about the game mode in general.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been co-owner (Through a trust system) on a 35 player minecraft server back when minecraft was at its peak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I realise I have previous bans on record but they were accounted for when I became helper and I feel they are not a huge problem when becoming Enforcer. I also have a microphone and join the perpheads ts every day. I also realise that the server has a lot of enforcers at the moment so I would fully understand if I had to wait to be considered.

CONTACT INFORMATION You can contact me on steam or ingame or on ts like I said above. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034727065

Reaction score
I must say as a helper you've proven me wrong. I used to think you were kind of arrogant and stubborn but now you've shown that you're extremely dedicated and helpful.
You have offered people to show them around the map several times and you seem to give out correct information when people ask for help in the /help channel.
I will +support on this one since you've proven yourself to be a very valuable and a dedicated member of the team.

Reaction score
+ Support. Good helper and player, you have proven yourself worthy of the 'Enforcer' title. :D

Reaction score
Just as isakrafn said, you have really changed for the better!
I made a -support post on your helper application, but I'm glad you got to be one since you have proven to change.
I used to have a pretty negative view on you, but no more. You are a helpful guy who knows the rules.

+Support

Reaction score
- support I think that you are good as a helper but I don't see you as a enfocer and you are also rushing a little in to it

Reaction score
This application has been accepted; Alex is now an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.