[Enforcer] [PH] LiLSam [173rd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sam Sheffield

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20032054

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: i think i should be a enforcer as i am a kind loving person i like to help people out and set them on the right path so they do not break rules over and over again. i also have a good play time and am normally an active player. I feel like i know the rules well enough from my time on the server that i can enforce the rules and also know that the rules are not just black and white. also i can keep calm and confident also can be understanding with people and what is going on at that time and put my self in there position. if i get the position i will dedicate my time to it and keep my play time up so there are staff online as much as possible. i also think i can grow with and help this community grow.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: i use to have my own minecraft server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: sometimes may spelling is bad as im dyslexic. also any +/- support is appreciated and im happy with and decidion u make at the end as if u do not feel that i am the right cut for the job i understand. i have played on another perp server called Gmod.biZ that is no longer active since june in 2009 so i have a fair bit of time under my belt

CONTACT INFORMATION kik: lilsam747 skype: tinysam747 also my steam: [PH] LiLSam [173rd]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Neutral -/+

+You know the rules
+Active
+Sometimes friendly

+ You can role play good when you try
-Although you know the rules you don't always follow them (maybe if you were Enforcer you would follow them)
-Not mature for your age at times

Reaction score
LEWIS 088;n22055 said:
Neutral -/+

+You know the rules
+Active
+Sometimes friendly

-Although you know the rules you don't always follow them
-Not mature for your age
-I have actually not even seen you role play as gov yet.
we where cops togther as partners dont u remember like 2 weeks ago lol and thanks anyway mate

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$;n22093 said:
-Support i never seen you online or helping anyone.
im on all the time apart from this last week my mic broke but got new one know and never even seen u play that probs why i never seen u lol

Reaction score
+ Support
Active member of the community
Would be more than capable with the responsibility of enforcer.
Good luck!

Reaction score
RE9741;n22331 said:
+ Support
Active member of the community
Would be more than capable with the responsibility of enforcer.
Good luck!
Thanls :D

Reaction score
This guy knows the rules! He is active, but I haven't seen you RP yet, just growing. If you let me drive your GTR (joke) and i see good RP I'll easily support you, neutral for now though.

Reaction score
As Lewis said earlier,

+/- Support.
- You know the rules
- Your active
- On occasions friendly

- You don't usually follow the rules
- You can be very immature
- You make rash choices and don't think before you do sometimes.
- You haven't done much government jobs which would show that you have the skills to basically enforce the city on a lower scale than an actual Enforcer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n22444 said:
This guy knows the rules! He is active, but I haven't seen you RP yet, just growing. If you let me drive your GTR (joke) and i see good RP I'll easily support you, neutral for now though.
thanks and ye sometime go cop but mostly grow but changing that now i got everything i wanted

Reaction score
Blackdown;n22504 said:
As Lewis said earlier,

+/- Support.
- You know the rules
- Your active
- On occasions friendly

- You don't usually follow the rules
- You can be very immature
- You make rash choices and don't think before you do sometimes.
- You haven't done much government jobs which would show that you have the skills to basically enforce the city on a lower scale than an actual Enforcer.
i have done loads of gov just since para came out only really grown to get the stuff i want but thanks anyway

Reaction score
lilsam747;n22524 said:
i have done loads of gov just since para came out only really grown to get the stuff i want but thanks anyway
Okay, I just hadn't seen you playing as a government job. Sorry about that, I'll look for you more and see how you do, but other than that I am staying with +/- Neutral.

Reaction score
Blackdown;n22526 said:
Okay, I just hadn't seen you playing as a government job. Sorry about that, I'll look for you more and see how you do, but other than that I am staying with +/- Neutral.
np wont find me anymore i got a transit now so im delivery man a lot now

Reaction score
I've never really seen you on and when I have you usually break rules and seem to be very immature. You're also quite impulsive when making decisions. -support this time, sorry dude.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
I've never really seen you on and when I have you usually break rules and seem to be very immature. You're also quite impulsive when making decisions. -support this time, sorry dude.
np :)

Status
Not open for further replies.