[Enforcer] [PH] Nibbli // Kelly Milla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(I retired my last Application because of a false ban on me. I got permission from Alex_:D to Apply again.)

IN-GAME NAME:

Kelly Milla

Germany, Bavaria

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:79092004

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I should be an Enforcer because i am very active on the PERPHEADS server and i often see players that break the rules. I always report them, even if i know him/her. I also want to help the whole staff team because they got a very stressful job. I got about 1 week and 6 days of playtime and it is going up everyday and i always learn more. Usually I am online 4 hours+ everyday. I made a few friends on the server and also brought new members and learned them how to roleplay. But sometimes, they break the rules a bit and i tell them what they do wrong. I think that i am a good RP'er and i know all the rules, but not all the numbers because they are hard to remember. I know the numbers of the rules they get broken very often like 3.21... But the players dont really need to know the numbers, they should only know what they have done wrong. I can always keep calm in my situations.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, i was moderator on a DarkRP Server called WolfpackRP and on a German Trouble in Terrorists town Server. I resigned on both of them because i got inactive because of Perp.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I almost meet all the requirements, but my microphone is broken down at the moment. And also, i dont know how you think about that false ban on me :)

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. I got about 13 days of playtime and it goes up and up with everyday.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

[-/X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I got banned two days ago because of a mistake. I contacted the Admin who banned me and i got unbanned by him. I also got few warnings and 2 bans which i am very sorry for. But i learned out of my faults.

[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have a good knowledge of the rules and i always try to get it better and better.

[-] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I got the Turtle Beach PX 22 but my microphone is broken down at the moment. I will get a new one in the next time.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam: [PH]Nibbli
Teamspeak 3: Nibbli

If you give me a Negative/Positive reply, please tell me why, so i can improve it. I will always be there for my people on the server :)

Best Regards

Nibbli

Reaction score
I see you very often on the server you play by the rules and we are playing often together and you keep telling the other players what they have done wrone.
so from my side a +SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support I've seen you around quite alot and i've been in some RP situations with you and you seem to handle it quiet well. You're a nice guy to play with. RP's well when being SWAT.

Reaction score
+Support From what i've seen you handle almost every situations well. Never causes problems and a nice guy to RP with.
Cherry foxtrox aproves

Reaction score
+support ive been playing with you since the day before yesterday and you know the rules well and handle every sit well.

Reaction score
+ Support

There's not too much to say as theres the most reasons listed anyways.
Well, truely good roleplay and good knowledge of the rules represent this person.
I've never seen him be aggressive in roleplay- and admin situations, always calm and good handling.
I can imagine this guy in the perpheads administration team, doing his job properly.

On top of that, great application. It's noticable you've really put some effort into it, also shows your interest.

Best luck!

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
+ Support

Well, truely good roleplay and good knowledge of the rules represent this person.
I've never seen him be aggressive in roleplay- and admin situations, always calm and good handling.
I can imagine this guy in the perpheads administration team, doing his job properly.

On top of that, great application. It's noticable you've really put some effort into it, also shows your interest.

Best luck!
The man who submitted 6 ban requests within a few days approves!

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
+ Support

Best luck!
Too bad there was only 5 of them and 4 of them are on 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.