Enforcer Applycation Mannerwaffel[AUT] (remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Gabriel Einstein

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56036529

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i can be an enforcer because i know how people feel. I know the rules and report many rule breaks even if i like the person or he/she is my friend. I want to help other admin, mods and enforcer with all the report that are flying in everyday. I am on the server for 1 week+ now and i learned a lot! I am also trying to get on everyday and i stay on for 5+ hours. I made friends with many and they teached how to rp on perp and special thank to Rayoz for always keeping me up and learning me the rules. I see people all the day breaking rules, even if this is just a little thing like 3.21 but i report everysingle one and tell the occ what they have done wrong.I think a am a good rper and a nice guys and people like to play with me. I appreciate it but sometimes there is always a little broken rule and i tell them. I know all of the rules but i am not good with the numbers so i know not every number for every rule, only for the important ones because i meet them very often.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Actually no but i know some stuff and commands from gmod. I have been a Moderator on a website

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
If you look at my profile you will see that i have a VAC-Ban. I am sorry for that but there is a single reason: hacked lobbys in CoD: MW2. I think many people who have played MW2 know hacked lobbys and because i joined one one day through matchmaking which gave me levelcap and all attachments,i got banned for "cheating" I am nice Austrian guy and IRL i am a "Peer-Mediator" in my school. So i know how to clear fights and make a win-win situation. I am a Firefighter too so i know how to deal with accidents and i can work and keep calm under pressure. People trust me alot and i prove it to them everytime, that they can rely on me.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: Mannerwaffel[AUT]
Email: [email protected]
TS3: Mannerwaffel

Thank you very much for reading and pls explain you +/- or neutral Support ;)

Reaction score
+Support, Good guy, Good roleplayer, Can always make you laugh. Good luck bro

Reaction score
A good guy who seems to know what real RP means. Been playing some SWAT / Police jobs with him, and I do see a future for this guy in our team.

+Thumbs up

Reaction score
Due to my slight inactivity, im unsure on multiple aspects of you. However, you have a lot of positive comments which makes me feel you have good potential. I'll watch out for you; good luck!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Due to my slight inactivity, im unsure on multiple aspects of you. However, you have a lot of positive comments which makes me feel you have good potential. I'll watch out for you; good luck!
thx m8

Reaction score
I'd try jobs that don't involve SWAT. For now, I've seen you break 4.5 multiple times, but meh, I'll change my opinions soon. On an incredibly picky sidenote, English could be improved, but it's not too much of a problem right now!

-Support for now.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You seem like a good RP'er, and you seem to know the rules quite well. You've got my support.

+Support

Reaction score
With what Fexxe said I have to disagree. 80% of the time you role play really well as SWAT however I will not forget the time you ran into a room with hostages threw a flashbang and sprayed into the room while blinded.

So for that reason I will give you a neutral support.

You are friendly etc.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
With what Fexxe said I have to disagree. 80% of the time you role play really well as SWAT however I will not forget the time you ran into a room with hostages threw a flashbang and sprayed into the room while blinded.

You are friendly etc.
Sry but the thing was 2 o'clock in the morning and it was not my idea, I am sry but i have changed and things like that will never happen again!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I'd try jobs that don't involve SWAT. For now, I've seen you break 4.5 multiple times, but meh, I'll change my opinions soon. On an incredibly picky sidenote, English could be improved, but it's not too much of a problem right now!

-Support for now.
Sry for my english but i am Austrian, it is not my native language.

Reaction score
I've seen you quite alot while being in a gov. job like Officer, Speed Enforcer, SWAT etc. You really know how to react to RP situations well which is obviously a good thing.You are also really nice to others and all that stuff.

You get a +1 from me.Ya deserve it.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:

You are friendly etc.
But though, thx for your explaination!

Reaction score
I'm going to + Support this application. After speaking to you, you're a great guy and you have a very good RP style. I think you have a good rule knowledge and you can take on this rule.

Reaction score
+ Support, on what Fexxe said as well as Mannerwaffel has demonstrated excellent RP and knows the rules very well. I have seen him dealing with a few situations and explaining to the rule breaker what they have done wrong, and has preformed these actions excellently.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
+ Support, on what Fexxe said as well as Mannerwaffel has demonstrated excellent RP and knows the rules very well. I have seen him dealing with a few situations and explaining to the rule breaker what they have done wrong, and has preformed these actions excellently.
Uhh, thx :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.