PLAYTIME:

3 Weeks
17 (27th of March,1997)

Germany (Bavaria, land of Beer) <3

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:52388920

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I think i should be an Enforcer because i actually love helping people. I saw, that a few players have problems with the rules and break them. I want to bring them on a good path. I also am a very calm and nice person (depends how you think). We always get more players on our community, which is good, but also, that brings more rule breakers. I want to prevent them from breaking rules, or making trouble to other players. I handle my situations calm and instructive. ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yea, i was admin on a TTT server and moderator on a DarkRP server. I resigned, because i changed to the Perpheads server and got inactive on both of them

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am active on Teamspeak. Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I meet all of the requirements at the moment ;)

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. I got 3 weeks of playtime.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

[X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - Nah, no bans. Only a few warnings.

[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have a good knowledge of the rules and i always try to get it better and better.

[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I got the Turtle Beach PX 22 and it works perfectly :)

Also, i am active on teamspeak.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: xinzhao33
(Ask me, if you want my skype or other stuff) ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ;)

best regards, Nibbli :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, since your last application I thought you would become a lot more active on teamspeak, but you haven't. I have also had some encounters with you after you have been reported.

Reaction score
DENIED

Sorry, but the Senior Administration team do not feel you are suited for this position, your bans and warnings on record are discouraging what we think about you as a candidate.​

Status
Not open for further replies.