Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:

Kelly Harrison

Germany, Bavaria

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:79092004

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I should be an Enforcer because i am very active on the PERPHEADS server and i often see players that break the rules. I always report them, even if i know him/her. I also want to help the whole staff team because they got a very stressful job. I got about 2 weeks and 2 days of playtime and it is going up everyday and i always learn more. Usually I am online 4 hours+ everyday. I made a few friends on the server and also brought new members and learned them how to roleplay. But sometimes, they break the rules a bit and i tell them what they do wrong. I think that i am a good RP'er and i know all the rules, but not all the numbers because they are hard to remember. I know the numbers of the rules they get broken very often like 3.21... But the players dont really need to know the numbers, they should only know what they have done wrong. I can always keep calm in my situations.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I have been an admin on a DarkRP server and on a Trouble in Terrorists Town server. I did a good job there till i resigned.
Are you active on Teamspeak:
Well, i am not that active on Teamspeak because my computer doesn't want me to connect to it. I am trying every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I meet all of the requirements at the moment ;)

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. I got about 16 days of playtime, and that goes up with every day.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

[X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I got banned like almost 2 months ago :) I think i dont get banned anymore. The only thing is my high amount of warnings.

[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have a good knowledge of the rules and i always try to get it better and better.

[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I got the Turtle Beach PX 22 and it works perfectly :)

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: [PH] LinkerNippel
Teamspeak 3: LinkerNippel

If you give me a Negative/Positive reply, please tell me why, so i can improve it. I will always be there for my people on the server :)

Best Regards

Linker Nippel

Reaction score
11 warnings, too much in my opinion. You're a good person and so on but I dont belive that you can enforce the rules because of your background. -Support

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Neutral, never seen you OOC or IC. Plus you haven't made that big of an app.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've really never heard of or met you, I'll give you some advice - Getting to know the community really helps, join teamspeak and get yourself known.

+/- support

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT
I've seen you around a lot and you are a very kind and nice person. Ive talked to you a couple of times and I've enjoyed it ;)

Reaction score
+Support Really funny and good roleplayer. Knows the rules really well, I let him talk to this one guy and handled it perfectly. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
Denied - The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for the position. You have an excessive amount of Warnings on record which is discouraging. You'll need to prove to the Administration team that you have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.