17 years

Germany

PLAYTIME:

3 Weeks

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:52388920

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Alright, i think i should be an Enforcer because i got a good knowledge of the rules. I want to help people, if they got any problems or any other things they need help with. I am a calm person which never gets rude without a real good reason. On my tours around the server i always find some rulebreakers and i tell them that they shouldn't do those things. But sometimes, those people just won't listen to me and I have to report them. Even, if they only broke small rules, like 3.21 - Crossing the Highway without a valid reason cannot be tolerated. I think that i got an understandable english, so people know what i am trying to tell them. Also, i am very active on the Server. I am online 5 hours or even longer a day. ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I have been Admin on 2 Servers. I was Moderator on a DarkRP server and Admin on a Trouble in Terrorists Town server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, i am active on Teamspeak every day and i am mostly waiting for you to talk to me in a Private Channel or another Game Channel. ;)
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I had a hard start into the Perpheads community. I got much warnings, that had been able to prevent. But i kept doing stupid things. That all was about 6 months ago. So my warnings are already very old which could mean that i kept reading the rules every day and I improved. I am sorry for all the stupid things i have done.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: xinzhao33 (or LinkerNippel)

Teamspeak: LinkerNippel

Thanks for Reading.

best Regards

Nibbli ;)

Reaction score
If known him for 4months ish i think. In the time i have been with him if seen him many times tell people they brake the rules and what rule. If seen him help alot in /help and if seen him active alot in ts altough he should maybe start talking to others and not wait for them to come ^^. I do not think if seen him breake rules in anyway. He is definatly good in rp. And he speaks proper english altough he has his moments where he dosnt come out his worths. But who am i to blame him i have the same issue.

Definatly a +Support

Reaction score
No, just no. This time you get my - Support. Every time you make an application, you get banned. You have a high amount of warnings, bans and denied applications, which proof that you are cleary not in a form where you can enforce the rules without breaking them aswell. We do not want a second Pepitoz (Not meaning to be rude Tom, still love you <3). So give your idea up. My hopes for you in the past have vanished completly, you aren't Enforcer-material in any way.

Reaction score
I think he can handle this. I'll give a +Support because i saw that he can handle Situations very well. He has a good English knowledge and he is a good RPer. You can have fun with him aswell. He would be good at this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.