[Enforcer] Redblaster100

IN-GAME NAME: Falcon Bharash

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:23518376

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have been on the server quite relularely lately. I've been trying out quite a few different servers and all seemed to have the same issue, a lack of serious roleplay , ooc arguements going on at all times, and just a general lack of serious dedication from the players to keep things fun and serious. Not to mention the rage that went on when there were too few enforcers present to deal with the situation.

To my great surprise, I found a server which seems to be headed the right way, with some great and dedicated admins trying to keep things on the rails, and a good base of regular players who seem to know what they are doing. If I can assist in keeping this server going, and or improving it in any way shape or form by offering my services, I'm very happy to do so.

Other than that I'm aware of all the rules, have a great amount of experience with roleplaying, both tabletop and digitally, and I consider myself to be a fair and neutral 'diplomat' if you will when trouble shows up.

I am fluent in the english language both in speech and text, and online very regularely every day.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, although it was a small private server owned by a friend of mine.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would just like to congratulate you with the growing popularity of your server, and keep up the good work lads ! After indulging in some more experience, I believe i've also proven that I can handle myself in 'admin' situations , or general OOC conflicts. When I do find myself being in the wrong I am not afraid to admit it , and I feel like people have , so far , appreciated my input in ooc conflicts happening around me.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam / Skype : Redblaster100 , Email : [email protected]

Reaction score
Haven't seen you much online but the application looks nice. Maybe you need to try for helper first. Neutral for enforcer. +Support for Helper.

Reaction score
I love your appeal, i really wanna give you a +, but i want to see how your roleplay is ingame. So hope to see you ingame!
+-Neutral

GhostFanta said:
I love your appeal, i really wanna give you a +, but i want to see how your roleplay is ingame. So hope to see you ingame!
+-Neutral
Thank you gentlemen ! Hope to see you ingame too.

Reaction score
Your roleplay is amazing and i remember 1 time in the car when you were taking me to jail we were singing Christmas songs because it was snowing! However i think going straight to enforcer is pushing it a bit maybe try going helper? +-support

SenlinGames said:
Your roleplay is amazing and i remember 1 time in the car when you were taking me to jail we were singing Christmas songs because it was snowing! However i think going straight to enforcer is pushing it a bit maybe try going helper? +-support
haha that was the most glorious moment ever :D Thank you for your comment !

-support, whenever I ask you to explain yourself you ignore me. However I have to admit that your RP is good. I just don't think you can handle Enforcer.

Guest said:
-support, whenever I ask you to explain yourself you ignore me. However I have to admit that your RP is good. I just don't think you can handle Enforcer.
Right, it's been a while since you posted this , and I my response, so I decided to re-write my response, as at the time I was quite frustrated due to recent events. I never intend to ignore you and to my knowledge never have, if you feel that way I'm sorry about that.

The only reason I've gotten frustrated with you in the past is because when you ask me something , and I give you a reponse , you tend to ask the same question over and over again , regardless of how many times I answer. Allow me to provide an example.

I took you into custody once for charges pressed against you. I informed you of said charged , and cuffed you. On the way to the car you continiously asked me 'why am i being arrested , officer' even though I had already presented you with the charges against you , numerous times. After repeating the charges at least three more times , we finally make it to the car. The entire ride to the PD , you decide to keep asking me why you are being arrested. Hence why I ended up ignoring you.

That being said , stating that I 'ignore' you is not really a just statement, I did indeed ignore you , after I had answered your question many many times. I can't answer it a hundred times , nor do I wish to.

Again, I do not hold anything against you personally and I find it relatively sad that you base your support comment on an incident we had , I hope that in the future you are able to adjust your opinion about me.

Reaction score
Giant +Support NEVER seen you break 1 rule. You know how to deal with admin situations and you are a very good Roleplayer. GET ENFORCER RANK. IT MUST HAPPEN!

C2W

Reaction score
I havent really seen you on the server, but from the supports ive seen you seem like a good guy, +support.

C2W said:
I havent really seen you on the server, but from the supports ive seen you seem like a good guy, +support.
Thank you very much for your comment and your support !

Menta said:
fine guy
i would support this
Thank you very much mate !
Good to know someone with experience supports me :)
Thanks again !

Reaction score
-Your roleplay is fantastic; especially as a lieutenant.
-You can enforce rules on the spot even without staff member power and you call reports with valid information and you always tell the truth.
-No bans on record

You have a HUGE plus support from me, I would love you to join the team.

Keep it up.

Max said:
-Your roleplay is fantastic; especially as a lieutenant.
-You can enforce rules on the spot even without staff member power and you call reports with valid information and you always tell the truth.
-No bans on record

You have a HUGE plus support from me, I would love you to join the team.

Keep it up.
Now that's one hell of a comment :)
Thank you very much for the support , I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate it.
Thanks again !

jjjackier said:
Giant +Support NEVER seen you break 1 rule. You know how to deal with admin situations and you are a very good Roleplayer. GET ENFORCER RANK. IT MUST HAPPEN!
Thanks , I appreciate it :)