[Enforcer] Numse

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Kasper Hoflund
AGE: Born 22/11/1998, I am 14 years old and soon to be 15.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:26386601
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because I am a very responsible person and I have a lot of admin experience. I am a fast learner, and I know when I have made a mistake and I am quick to learn from it and improve behavior accordingly. I have made mistakes on the server, yes, but I have also learned a lot.
I think the admins on the server are way too soft, considering it is described as a Serious RP server. I see a lot of failRP happen through a few hours of playing. I really think the server has a semi-serious feel to it. Of course there are good roleplayers and great events, but it just feels like it doesn't matter if you drive on the road or stop for red lights, as long as noone is spectating. I think the misleading description of the server should be changed, or some "strict-ness" should be added.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been administrator on a wide array of servers, and in many different games. I was an admin on several build servers and Seths DarkRP server. I have also owned my own, surprisingly successful, CS:S server, and been admin on countless others.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would appreciate if you do not judge my abilities by my age.
CONTACT INFORMATION Search "Numse" on steam. I should be the first person to appear.

I have seen Numse in-game, and I feel like he isn't experienced enough in the real world, especially when it comes to driving (issuing terrible traffic tickets), to really be able to handle a dispute justly or with great proficiency.
I can't see Numse as being a very good enforcer. Maybe with a little more experience, and similar ambition, the Helper status might be more suitable.

Reaction score
I can't say I'm going to +support on this one. I've seen you play, and you could use a bit more time to learn the rules and well become more social with the community. And I'm sorry about the age thing but it does matter, you have to be able to socialize with the players in a proper manor and age has a big part in that.
I'll stay neutral for now, but if you show that you can help players and become more social without flaming on people.
Being an admin isn't just for fun its a responsibility and you have to be able to deal with any kind of players without just instantly flaming over them because they were annoying.

Reaction score
-Support I have never really played with you but after what I have seen is that you are failrping and fearrping and please add some more info in your app

Reaction score
@RageWaffle
You must still be mad that your friend got banned. I intend to look at his demo tonight and come to a conclusion.

@camel
I am terribly sorry that you feel this way. I myself think I am far more reasonable than most people at or even above my age. I think you have gotten a wrong impression of me.
Also, I almost never play as a police officer, and I always think twice before removing $1000 from a poor guys pocket. I do not recall any situation where I have given an unreasonable ticket, if you can enlighten me, please do so.

@isakrafn
I appreciate your feedback, and I have reflected upon the points you made. Although I might have gone a bit over the line at some point, I almost never flame anyone. I think you might have confused some of the sarcastic comments I make often, with me flaming. I do not intend to offend anyone when I speak OOC, while my character in the game is also supposed to be very respectful.

@Unstoppable Fish
Could you at least say something that you feel I should improve on more than the other things? "Already said" doesn't really tell me anything.

@NamesInsane
Thank you!

@Killing_Floor_Dead
I am sorry you feel this way. I had intended to improve the application when I saw the comment, and have now taken time to do so. Please read it again. :)

C2W

Reaction score
- support apperently this user likes to lie in an attemp to get people banned

Because of current event's i will give you a -Support because i don't think you will be able to follow the RP rules enough.

Reaction score
C2W said:
- support apperently this user likes to lie in an attemp to get people banned
I don't know how he was able to convince you, but I want to talk to you about recent events later today.

Reaction score
@C2W
I have all the proof in the world that proves that Chritii is the lying person. I will show it to anyone upon request, as Razertje discouraged a thread.

@Chritii
We'll see about current events.

Reaction score
Denied because of inactivity, if you want to reapply please do so.