(Enforcer) Seems Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hugo Sanchez
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50733336

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE APPOINTED TO THIS POSITION: I think I should become an enforcer as I am very familiar with the rules and the mechanics of the PERP game. I am also a very good listener, and will listen to everyone's view on the matter being dealt with. I will be firm but fair with rule breakers and troublemakers on the server. I am also aware of the best ban lengths for particular types of offences, so I wont be giving lengthy bans for a very minor offence etc. I have applied for helper on this forum before, as I have wanted to be part of the junior administrative team for a while now, but due to a spell of inactivity this was rejected. I decided to re-apply for a different position this time. I have never been banned on the Perp Server before as I have been very adherent to the rules.
HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: To put it simply, no.
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: The spell of inactivity I had was due to problems with my health. Over the Christmas period I had to go into hospital a number of times and also juggle times on my computer with family time etc. Also I do not have a persistent Internet Connection. I am able to access the internet from 2:30 to 6:30 every day. Obviously during weekdays this time is reduced because of school and suchlike. I will endeavor to be online as much as possible but I can't solidly promise it. I hope you take this application into consideration and comments/constructive criticism is appreciated whether or not this application is accepted.
CONTACT INFO: I am usually found on Teamspeak and on STEAM my name is Seems Legit.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Sorry if the application is a little rushed. I wasn't totally "with it" when I was writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.