Enforcer application - PickleTennisBurrito ( trying for the last time )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Lance Diouf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59521097

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Im applying for Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be an enforcer after 1.5 weeks of playtime. I think im mature enough and i have a good understanding of the rules. Im active everyday about 3-4 hours from monday to friday and 5-6 hours in the weekends. I have become much better in roleplay and more in understanding of the rules. I have gained a lot of new friends in Perpheads since i started to play like : Robin Sen, Jeppe Dixon, Nate Sparks, Jack Noah, Jack Kier, Charles Marston, John Daymon and a lot more. Im also quite active on the forums with over 100posts. I also have over 550 hours playtime on Garry's Mod and a lot of that time is from Perpheads. I know that im not flawless but it's over 20 days since my last ban so i have learned a lot more. I hope i get this opportunity to become a part of something special in this server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Im currently a admin on a DarkRp server, but im not active there anymore so i could focus more on Perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application. I hope i get the chance

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me to Steam: PickleTennisBurrito.

Reaction score
you seem like a cool guy to rp and to play with, so a +support from me. also you are active

Reaction score
I haven's seen you very much at the time, but your a great rper. +support.

Status
Not open for further replies.