[Enforcer]Xyven - Xyven Vespuchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Xyven (OOC), Xyven Vespuchi (IC)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27413348
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have a lot of experience in administrating servers - I've been a superadmin on an Arma 2 RP server (arma island life). I've also been an administrator on multiple GMOD and GTA San Andreas RP servers. I am a loyal and dedicated user - I won't leave the community purely out of disinterest. I'm very honest, patient, and I've helped players in game with any issues they may have had. (questions regarding the rules, etc.)
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: As mentioned before, I was superadmin on Arma 2 RP server;I've been admin on GMOD and GTA San andreas RP servers, I am currently 1942RP moderator (If my application gets accepted here, I will leave my positions there)
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
My name is Alex, and most of you know me by my nickname "Xyven". I'm an avid Airsoft player and I'm a fan of stand-up comedy (Louis C.K.). Since the age of eight, gaming has been a hobby of mine. I have over 1200 hours of playtime in Garry's Mod (80% of that time probably spent on RP servers). I have a lot of RolePlay experience on GMOD as well as other multiplayer games.

*I can speak multiple languages, which would be useful in dealing with foreign players.
*I would be more than able to make reliable decisions due to my previous experience in moderation.
*I'm also more of an IT person, so I can help people with their problems in games, forums, etc.
*I don't enjoy drama at all.
*I have read rules multiple times, I understand them, and I'm helping other people to understand them.
*I am not biased. I treat my friends the same way I treat everyone else.
*I will not abuse my powers.
CONTACT INFORMATION Steam: xyvenas

Reaction score
Sorry but , in the last week i wasnt very active because im having very exams, but i never have seen you ingame. -+neutral

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Sorry but , in the last week i wasnt very active because im having very exams, but i never have seen you ingame. -+neutral
Thanks, I can't argue, since I wasn't very active in game weeks before you had exams (I was active at the time when you were having exams), but after your exams end, I hope we can play together!

Reaction score
your role play is fantastic and you are very friendly when speaking and helping i think you would make a brilliant enforcer! +support

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
your role play is fantastic and you are very friendly when speaking and helping i think you would make a brilliant enforcer! +support
Thank you!

*Knows the rules
*Not afraid to stand up to those trying to abuse the rules or their powers
*Good roleplayer

+support from me

+support
You roleplay good as a cop, also i've seen you help people out alot.

Reaction score
I've seen you on the server a lot, mostly playing as a cop and I can say that you're really good at roleplaying. You know the rules and I think you would make a good enforcer
+support from me

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
A really good roleplayer and he does a very good job to inform people of wrong doings if there are no admins/enforcers on, +Support from me hope you get this position Xyven!

Reaction score
I appreciate your feedback, everyone! I did not expect this massive support! Thank you, everyone!

Reaction score
We don't know if you are still active if you still are please respond to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.