Deleted member 6228

STEAM NAME: Inchs

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I've been playing on PERPHEADS for a long time now, not as long as others. I joined first back in 2016 and I've been playing a lot ever since. I've made numerous applications and it's obvious where I want to go on the server, I believe I've been steadily improving and that for a while now I've been ready for enforcer, so I'm taking a crack at this application again.

I have numerous experience over multiple games being staff, notably SS13, a 2D heavy role playing game as well as multiple GMOD servers, both star wars RP and build servers. I've been around for a fairly decent amount of time now and believe I also have a good rule knowledge, my ban history, while obviously not amazing is better then some. Lately, I've been trying my hardest to RP, which @Kenty and @Rayz can vouch for. As staff one thing I want to try bring back and encourage is more RP situations as well as support for the players who want to do these sorts of things,

I help out as much as possible in OOC and the help chat, if someone has a question I'll always answer it and if I cannot answer it I'll do everything I can to help someone with their problem. I've tried my best to get people to calm down when OOC toxicity is starting, there is a difference between some friendly banter and people just straight up insulting each other and I like to think I've found the in between, it's just a game and people should just enjoy it.

I really hope you can support my application, I'm looking forward to helping out the server in every way I can. I've already climbed back to my PLPD rank of CPL, I'm also trying to help out with bug testing as much as possible and now I am hoping to be a PLPD online developer. I have good intentions for the server and want to bring nothing but good things everyone's way, which would be my intention as staff!

Thanks for reading guys!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, mostly in LEWIS' room lately, but can move about easily. I'm basically on every day!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Over the past few months, Inchs has been truly making the best effort he could to do what he can to improve. He's been helping out staff members such as Lewis dealing with Ser Richard.

Reaction score
Positives
Helpful in OOC
Does RP properly (most of the time)
Has been around a long time
Active in teamspeak
Nice person in the server.

Negatives
Not active on server (although activity has been improved)
Should add a bit more detail to application.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support

Inchs would unconditionally make a great staff member. His rule knowledge and activity can vouch for that. (Albeit patchy activity, but nothing to the extent of certain current staff members.

Deleted member 6228

I started a new job this week, which is why I haven't been playing this week!

Reaction score
+support, really cool guy. Also one of the few people that aren’t so extremely toxic, makes fun RP.

You should indeed work on your activity a bit more as someone said aswell, other than that keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.