Mr.Gamer Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

IN-GAME NAME: Jonh Person

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42503132

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I would like to become an Enforcer bececause i love this community and because i understand Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian and English (obviously). So, i can help players who only understand Spanish, or Portuguese, or Brazilian and help English people. People say i want to become an Enforcer to get a higher rank on the server, but i want to HELP the community. I have microphone, but i dont use it. I will buy a better microphone and then i will speak on the server. I know all the rules and im ready to Enforce they. Also, i want to help admins, moderators and the staff team to solve some quickly staff situations (Example: move a stuck player in the server) without call an admin to do that.
Also, i dont have any bans on record. (people say i dont have one because i dont play but i have actually 5 days of gameplay and more).

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i have been admin on my own minecraft server and in a Trouble in Terrorist Town server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I just want to say im always on the server on week-ends and always possible online during the weeks. If i become a Enforcer, then my objective is help the community, play a lot of time, and be a moderator, because i feel there is no many moderators.
Also, i use Team Speak 3 (my name is Mr.Gamer903 i think)

CONTACT INFORMATION: In-Game name: Jonh Person; Steam name: Mr.Gamer (with a Arma 3 photo); E-mail: [email protected];

Deleted member 27

Robert_Kingston said:
Short desctiption on why you should be a enforcer, havent seen you roleplay. +-Neutral
Thanks for your opinion. I apreciate it.

Reaction score
-support for now, I don't think you're ready yet for enforcer. Also, you need 1 week for enforcer, you said in your intro that you had 5 days. Get some more playtime and reapply (My opinion).

Deleted member 27

SenlinGames said:
-support for now, I don't think you're ready yet for enforcer. Also, you need 1 week for enforcer, you said in your intro that you had 5 days. Get some more playtime and reapply (My opinion).
Ok. Thanks for the view.

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen you in-game, but the application looks quite alright.
I'm gonna leave a neutral support on this one.

Deleted member 27

Toffelfabriken said:
I don't think I've seen you in-game, but the application looks quite alright.
I'm gonna leave a neutral support on this one.
Thanks for your opinion :D .

Deleted member 27

Napoleon Bonaparte said:
+-neutral you need to play more time in server
Thanks for the opinion. Thats important to me.

Reaction score
You need to be able to voice communicate with players during situations, when you have bought a better microphone like you said feel free to reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.