Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Language Speaking

Short explanation (in notes):
- Only English
- Metagaming
- Advantage

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
As following explains. I suggest the server should only be allowed to speak english, Why? Example: " Gdzie się ukryta broń? My raid dom, Mają wiele rzeczy" Most people wouldn't understand this if they weren't having the knowledge of speaking the polish language. The translate of the sentence is: "Where did you hide the weapons? We break us in here, they have a lot of things"

This is an issue i belive many players have been thinking about, I suggest that we make an permanent rule that says: English only in Voice chat, /OOC and /Looc. Because then they wouldn't be any unfair advantages.

And as i understand the server is international and there for, English speaking most of all. That is why this idea is really important for (PerpHeads) all players.

Optional additions:
- English Only

Remove this post since i already made an new one on the right section.

Reaction score
I think it should be English only. This is why. A week ago I pulled someone over as a Cop and I was telling him what he did wrong. But I could not understand him... So I think English only. Good english.

Reaction score
Totaly, Everyone must be able to understand everybody without any concern,

I would say that you would need to be able to speak your language in your own property aka house,
But as long as your on public area with other players this should be added, I am kinda suprissed that this isnt added yet.

Reaction score
everyone should be able to speak english
but we will not forbit to speak other languages on the server thats RP

Reaction score
well IRL some ppl just dont speak english so there could be some imigrents in paralake too

Reaction score
Ruby;n20153 said:
Any language in IC, english only in OOC. Simple as that.

I see where you're coming from but, other people will have an advantage, they could be shouting "LET'S ROB THE BANK!" (in their language) in front of 4 cops, and the cops wont understand them.

Reaction score
I agree with Ruby. I believe it's perfectly fine to have an advantage IC, just think about the government 10 codes. But OOC, it does need to be English only.

Reaction score
Irl, they can speak in another language infront of the cops. I see no reason to add this. You talk different languages irl, why not here? This is rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.