Everyone must read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
1. 'But, really what you guys do with the donations is buy 10 steam accounts.' Steam accounts are free?
2. I highly doubt that you got £14 from around 100 channel views.
​3. You may have Payday 2 now, but you were still trying to get it illegally tut tut.
4. You better be moving that Server to a USB stick (lul)
5.Spamming our forums and try to kill people in the server because you got demoted isn't mature is it? Oh wait I'm sorry its you, clearly you are correct (like always)
Not you Alex, I meant this DerrickYoung guy.

Reaction score
1 Last Message To Be Said said:
1. You buy gmod on all of them. 2. Shall I take a screenshot tommorow when I'm off my ipad? 3. I have always had it, I was just trying to get it for my friend so we can play. 4. Don't get the lull it's not on a USB, 5. Tbh, you guys come on my server with lua scripts and hacks. That's pretty cruel to do to a 13 year old. But Idc. Every time u ban me, it's handy having 2 screens ith 1 with the console right next to me.
Btw, I have 1 Gmod copy and will never need to buy another.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
1. 'But, really what you guys do with the donations is buy 10 steam accounts.' Steam accounts are free?
2. I highly doubt that you got £14 from around 100 channel views.
​3. You may have Payday 2 now, but you were still trying to get it illegally tut tut.
4. You better be moving that Server to a USB stick (lul)
5.Spamming our forums and try to kill people in the server because you got demoted isn't mature is it? Oh wait I'm sorry its you, clearly you are correct (like always)
Ahh, I see.

Reaction score
derrickyoung said:
I will not reveal who i am, but i'm not Jack Flagg, or other players who creates other accounts. But i will say this;

It's not okay to bully a 13 year old for watching a video titled " The Gay Test". I'm sure all of you in this community was very random and searched on random videos on Youtube, so it isn't anything to bully someone for. The perpheads community has shown that people are rude, immature to other players such as Jack Flagg.
I don't think that is Tennis.

Reaction score
derrickyoung said:
I will not reveal who i am, but i'm not Jack Flagg, or other players who creates other accounts. But i will say this;

It's not okay to bully a 13 year old for watching a video titled " The Gay Test". I'm sure all of you in this community was very random and searched on random videos on Youtube, so it isn't anything to bully someone for. The perpheads community has shown that people are rude, immature to other players such as Jack Flagg.
Im pretty sure Fredy matched his ip^

Reaction score
derrickyoung said:

It is :)

Reaction score
1. Pretty sure your videos aren't even monetized.
2. You can't link your google account with an AdSense unless you're over 18, which you're clearly not.
3. As Fredy said, none of this would've happened if you weren't so bitter and malicious towards the PH Community.

Reaction score
Firstly: http://i.imgur.com/yvSiBBT.jpg. Thankyou so much for advertising my youtube account. THis is true: http://imgur.com/1JLqzCz. I dont give a fuck if they are copyrighted, report me if u like. You guys viewing this account and my old account brought together £14.67 from google adsence, meaning you guys helped donate to my server! Thankyou guys soo much!

Firstly: Google Adsence does no longer support youtube by the year 2012 (Not publicly).

Secondly: To earn money from Google Adsence you must need an Offical Youtube Lisence and an Sponsorship.

Thirdly: You need atleast 1400 views for 14 pounds.

Fourthly: You must need an good sponsorship like Redbull if you want to earn 14 pounds without any fees for 400 views

Fifthly: Hah Gayy!

EDIT:

Also for all the coderhire addons I think u used a leeching site like: *consored*.sx

Status
Not open for further replies.