Everyone must read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I return as I have been told many things.

Firstly: http://i.imgur.com/yvSiBBT.jpg. Thankyou so much for advertising my youtube account. THis is true: http://imgur.com/1JLqzCz. I dont give a fuck if they are copyrighted, report me if u like. You guys viewing this account and my old account brought together £14.67 from google adsence, meaning you guys helped donate to my server! Thankyou guys soo much!

Secondly: Rather than post all this shit about me, why not add me and speak to me. You guys call me pussys, yet really you lot are. And about "The Gay Test". Im sure we have always been bored before. And even so, finding out your sexuality (straight; I just know you would all comment on this), is actually quite intresting.

Thirdly: Alex says "I realised why he is hosting a Gmod server, he wants money to buy payday 2 and feed his addiction of watching gay videos ahhhh." Well,I actually already have PD2, as you can see in your steam list where it says who plays it.

Fourthly: This is true "This is going a bit far in my opinion, he's just a kid. Although I never really liked him it's not fair to torment him now he has left the community, i'm sure we are more mature than bullying a child (even one like Jack).". You guys sat here doing this is not mature at all.

Alex says: Alex says "I realised why he is hosting a Gmod server, he wants money to buy payday 2 and feed his addiction of watching gay videos ahhhh." But, really what you guys do with the donations is buy 10 steam accounts.

Toffel says: "he just started saying that the entire staff team consists of retards". Whats wrong with the truth?!?!?!

"That's bullshit, he can't make money on it since youtube copyright claim it.".

Reaction score
More and more things to add, mikey says "Sorry to say but i prefer be admin on PERP then getting a name (I Own a DARKRP server with 10 rules) and admin abuse his own players.. well he normally got around 4 players on his server and those 4 players are him self and 1 admin. Flag". Well today our server was completely full up. Ask sen or Robin.

Reaction score
1. 'But, really what you guys do with the donations is buy 10 steam accounts.' Steam accounts are free?
2. I highly doubt that you got £14 from around 100 channel views.
​3. You may have Payday 2 now, but you were still trying to get it illegally tut tut.
4. You better be moving that Server to a USB stick (lul)
5.Spamming our forums and try to kill people in the server because you got demoted isn't mature is it? Oh wait I'm sorry its you, clearly you are correct (like always)

Reaction score
1. You buy gmod on all of them. 2. Shall I take a screenshot tommorow when I'm off my ipad? 3. I have always had it, I was just trying to get it for my friend so we can play. 4. Don't get the lull it's not on a USB, 5. Tbh, you guys come on my server with lua scripts and hacks. That's pretty cruel to do to a 13 year old. But Idc. Every time u ban me, it's handy having 2 screens ith 1 with the console right next to me.

Reaction score
Of course we will do this if you spam our forums. What other thing did you expect us to do?
If you leave us alone, we will leave you alone as well, so please just leave us alone.

Reaction score
Fredy said:
Of course we will do this if you spam our forums. What other thing did you expect us to do?
If you leave us alone, we will leave you alone as well, so please just leave us alone.
That's fair. I'm sure if Jack didn't spam the forums, none of this would of happened.

Reaction score
Nice, you broke the law again by telling us how much you earnd on the videos ;)
And you don't earn £14 on 100 veiws as Alex said...

Trande

Not exactly the law, I guess. But he broke google agreements which could cost him his awesome youtube money. Per view you get aprox 1/2 cent (Dollar) so our 100 views earned you a total of 50 cents. Well, great job. Oh, i really hope your parents worked this agreement out for you, otehrwise it could get a bit harsch, if they find out that you're not legal age, heh. Anyway, you pull the "13 year old" card while you don't respect anyone on this server. You insulted the whole admin team as retards, so don't demand their respect, really.

Just checked your account, you don't even have advertisements on your channel and videos, so you don't even make money. gg wp

DarkRP sucks.

derrickyoung

Banned
Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
1. 'But, really what you guys do with the donations is buy 10 steam accounts.' Steam accounts are free?
​3. You may have Payday 2 now, but you were still trying to get it illegally tut tut.
5.Spamming our forums and try to kill people in the server because you got demoted isn't mature is it? Oh wait I'm sorry its you, clearly you are correct (like always)
Your server helper: jjjackier, always ilegally download games.

derrickyoung

Banned
Reaction score
I will not reveal who i am, but i'm not Jack Flagg, or other players who creates other accounts. But i will say this;

It's not okay to bully a 13 year old for watching a video titled " The Gay Test". I'm sure all of you in this community was very random and searched on random videos on Youtube, so it isn't anything to bully someone for. The perpheads community has shown that people are rude, immature to other players such as Jack Flagg.

Trande

derrickyoung said:
I will not reveal who i am, but i'm not Jack Flagg, or other players who creates other accounts. But i will say this;

It's not okay to bully a 13 year old for watching a video titled " The Gay Test". I'm sure all of you in this community was very random and searched on random videos on Youtube, so it isn't anything to bully someone for. The perpheads community has shown that people are rude, immature to other players such as Jack Flagg.
He is himself immature and rude towards us. Doing the same is of course not the best, but he clearly deserves it in my eyes.

Reaction score
Excuse me?

Firstly, If this is about the CSS Thing, I would not spend THAT much money JUST for textures.
Secondly, what makes you think I "ALWAYS DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL GAMES" Where is your proof? Dont start up these kind of conversations without any proof.

Reaction score
I have no idea what your talking about now jjj.

Reaction score
derrickyoung said:

It's fine TennisBurrito, we have made a deal and we will leave each other alone from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.