Exnem's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Note: I do not expect to succeed this first time around: it is mainly a test of my reputation so that I can improve accordingly based on feedback from the community.

STEAM NAME: Exnem

IN-GAME NAME: Julie Scott [Name changed to original and is to stay]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: As an old member from 2014. I've always wanted to be part of the staff team, infact, I've always wanted to be a staff member on a server in general. The only thing that was hindering me was my rule and law knowledge.
Now that I am a supervisor, I clearly am showing that I know the laws to an extent where I can effectively enforce them while I don't break rules. As a member of the community, I want to continue my "virtual career" and climb the ranks to eventually become a moderator, which infact is the highest goal I've set for myself.
I have received one recommendation, successfully been able to have people punished for their wrongful actions via an "AR"
I have had no problem reporting a rule breaker and I have always loved teaching new people.
Although, I have shown a grudge towards @Ryan_The_Russian_Dog for his dumb ideas recently, I still like how he always wants to help keep the community going.

I have already helped multiple people starting out playing PERP, and I believe at least one of them still is out there. Somewhere having a whale of a time. Robbing, Passively Roleplaying, or actively participating in police roleplay.
I tend to read over the rules just to keep myself updated, and if anything has changed if I miss anything from the forums, doing so also allows me to refresh.

I'm always available at every moment after school on TS and Steam.
I meet the requirements with the exception of one VAC ban, unrelated to source engine though.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, whenever I can. I am mostly active in the weekends.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application. Disagree ratings and dislikes tell me nothing, leave a reply on what you could see me do better.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
For anyone to openly say "I know this won't get accepted" yet still gives it a shot for the feedback should be given some recognition for their attempts.

You've been with us for a while now, and I've seen you improve loads prior to me resigning and you've probably improved even more since then. You deserve this position more than many people within this community, and I wish you the best of luck. I can't really ask anything of you to improve simply because I'm not an active member of the server anymore meaning I haven't seen you recently. Judging from previous encounters of you, and seeing you around the forums/teamspeak I will support this.

Something I would say though, is it seems you've fucked off a few community members. @Sir CaptainSpaghetti being one of them, as I don't know of these times I can't comment however I'd say that you should improve your general conduct with the community and build bridges with people. Eitherway, good luck.

MattIs

<Changed My Mind> - Post Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Note: I do not expect to succeed this first time around: it is mainly a test of my reputation so that I can improve accordingly based on feedback from the community.
The fact that you aren't self-confident enough to believe in your ability suggests you probably aren't ready for the role of enforcer anyway. No-one wants a guy to enforce the rules when they aren't sure in their own abilities to enforce them.
Sell yourself man! None of that half-assery, show everyone you mean business and will be the toughest, meanest and baddest enforcer there is!

Reaction score
Maybe you should just trust yourself to see what REALLY gonna happen, If you get declined nothing is gonna be different, you can try later again when you feel ready.

I suggest you to edit your application and make a tough application and begin with removing the shitty note at the beginning of your app.

I believe you can make more better application and probably fit for this position.

@Exnem Umm... I think so :oops:
:bag: Im sorry. (cant comment on phone, rip)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will stay +-Neutral for now. It seems like you have what it takes to be an enforcer, according to your application. But I haven't seen you in-game actually. Not helping out in OOC chat and Help either, maybe it's just me haha. Still, I wish you good luck with your application, hope you'll get your titel.

/Blomman

Reaction score
++support

Exnum is not only once of the most gregarious and amicable people I have ever met, but also one of the most fair and just ones. From his time as a PD supervisor I am confident that he is prepared and able for a position of power. He has the ability for quick and correct decisions, taking into account all possible variables and formulating a well defined response in a time frame ever so granule, and all of this occurs on a constant basis. He walks on a beam buttressed by his will alone with a fault no further than a simply humble attitude and a overzealous need for right.

Reaction score
I have to disagree with this, for example when the snowballs were first out you decided to report things such as people throwing snowballs at you as an officer saying they risk their lives by assaulting you, now I'm not the one who shoots someone for throwing snowballs at them but I don't know about you. You really have to work on those parts. Also make yourself more known within the /help chat, please note that I already know that you are quite active there but I would like to see you more around there, also if you report a player please keep it short but detailed if that makes sense. Thank you

Reaction score
My vision of the community has flipped. I will not be running for enforcer, nor will I try to help the community in any way anymore.

I'm not running for enforcer at all.
This can be closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.